The Lyricist: Progression

Author's note: Hello, helloooo! Enjoy This Love by Shinhwa (kpop) with the SnK guys dancing in the video above. I wish they had uploaded the full version. Idk but Erwin in the video makes me fuckin laugh so much. So fem. The fanmade MV was what inspired The Lyricist series, as I used all of them in my series as well. I don't know how long this series is going to be, but I'd like it to be fairly short, so possible large time skips. xoxo Uhm...OOC Eren...and Levi...??? I guess. There also might be music/lyric "words" in order to match the whole concept of the series. (i.e. bridge, coda, baritone, etc.)

Anyway, please enjoy the next part to The Lyricist. Thank you for being so patient with me everyone! Not sure how I feel about how this chapter turned out, so I'm sorry if it's a shit show. lol idk anymore. I'm awful

Part Three

***

Hurry up. I don't have all fuckin day.

You glared hard at your cell phone screen for a moment. Presently, you were rushing through your morning routine, hurriedly brushing your teeth while preparing a cup of coffee to take with you at the same time. You paused, wondering if you should make a second cup but quickly decided you did not care enough to spend the time to do so. Besides, if you took any longer, no matter what the reason was, someone would get even more angrier with you.

Levi, the sender of the irritating text, showed up thirty minutes earlier than he had originally specified and now was waiting outside your apartment complex for you. You don't know why you expected anything less; he had given you wrong times a handful of times prior to now. However, because of his early arrival, you were forced to choose between styling your hair or eating breakfast.

You chose a quick breakfast.

Unfortunately, that meant that Levi would see you, for the first time in the two and half months you've been working together, with wet hair. At this point, you no longer cared what Levi thought of you, as he was relentlessly rude to you on every possible occasion. Half the time, he treated you like a personal assistant more than his partner but you have learned to ignore his demands.

Your relationship with Levi was akin to that of siblings that bickered constantly.

The mobile phone vibrated against the counter and you sighed to yourself. "I'm coming!" you spat once you answered the call.

There was a "tch" from the other end. "Yeah, you texted me that five minutes ago and I'm still out here waiting for your ass," griped Levi. "So step on it. You're gonna make me late."

You hurried to pick up your bag on the kitchen counter and gathered your portfolio of lyrics that you and Levi had been working on. "Then why the hell did you tell me to be ready by eight in the morning when you really meant seven thirty?" you said with a fierce tone.

Your house mate, Mikasa, blandly lifted her hand in a half-hearted wave when you hissed your goodbye to her. She barely looked at you from her spot at the kitchen table and you shut the front door behind you.

"Because I assumed you knew that I actually had to be there by eight," replied Levi.

"Well then, you're an idiot for assuming I knew that."

He groaned in exasperation. "Why do I always have to so fricken specific with you, (F/n)?"

You ended the call instead of replying and quickly approached his black luxury coup. With a sharp rap on the passenger window, you bent over to glare into the tinted glass. You found your reflection staring harshly back at you before the sound of the vehicle unlocking met your ears.