The Past

Author's note: //timid wave. H-helloooo everyone. Here is a quick, short one shot to tie you guys over until I find more inspiration. Sorry I've been MIA for a while. Moving, working...the whole schebang. Writing is a bit rusty, maybe even mildly rushed, since I haven't written in a while. I really apologize. But I still love seeing comments and stats going up. Love you guys!

Enjoy. (also, this one has a lot of cussing and Levi is mildly out of character. I sowwy. Oh and slightly dirty but not a lemon or anything) I'll get updates up for World's Apart, The Lyricist, The Phantoms and Angels, and maybe Scout Design up soon enough.

************************************

Downtime in the Survey Corps was hard to come by, if not simply unheard of. Given the recent Titan activity in the last few years, giving any time off to relax was almost out of the question. However, Commander Erwin seemed to feel the majority of his branch of the military deserved time to unwind. At least, for a day. Otherwise, the general morale of the Scouts would wane and no one would have the courage or strength to keep fighting against the monsters.

And so, you planned to enjoy every second of your day off and relax.

You couldn't remember the last time you and your boyfriend of six months, Lance Corporal Levi, were able to sit in comfortable silence without having work to interrupt your thoughts, or worse, Hanji come barging in at the most inopportune moments. Levi was never pleased to be left with "blue balls" while the slightly deranged and completely oblivious woman went on her Titan rants.

The thought made you smirk.

Currently, you were curled up on the armchair inside his private quarters, reading a book you've meant to catch up on for months while Levi was cleaning said room. Again. For the third time this week. Anytime you two had sex, the next morning sparked a huge cleaning frenzy.

It was highly comical to you but you never said anything about it. If you did, you were sure you'd be sentenced to the cleaning. You had heard once before that there were nine circles of Hell, and to name a few were lust, anger, treachery, and gluttony. You, however, were damn sure that in reality, there was a tenth circle and it was in fact what you would call "Levi's cleaning hell." You would do everything in your power to avoid this circle and truthfully, you'd rather go out and face a few titans than to have to deal with Levi voicing his disappointment or outright disdain for your skills with a broom.

About and hour and half into his spree, Levi began making exaggerated sighs and grunts and every time, you had to hold back your amusement. Levi was clearly unsatisfied with the appearance of his room, which you could not figure out what that was for the life of you. It was spotless; it would pass a white glove inspection at any given point but that was not enough for Levi.

His groans were becoming so frequent now that you were having a hard time concentrating on your book and were more interested in sneaking glances at him in an effort to see what he was so frustrated about. You had no such luck. He was just being his typical OCD self.

"You're such a brat," he snapped finally while turning to give a you a harsh gaze. You looked up from the same line you've read six times now and held a confused expression.

"Pay attention to me, dammit."

There was a moment of silence before you chuckled briefly. Behind closed doors, and away from any public eye, Levi was surprisingly quite needy in regards to affection. When you initially began dating, you had no idea he would require so much attention to keep him satisfied, be it sexually or otherwise. Initially, you had felt he would have been actually very cold and apathetic about the relationship but after two months, Levi became very territorial and almost high maintenance, in some ways.