♥42♥ 3 remains, 1 gone

"Just one more match and then we are in the semi-finals..." Zaizen was looking for Chinami since she hasn't come back after promising she will come back with soft drinks. He wasn't asked to look for her, he went to look for her because he wanted to. "There she is..." It didn't bother her one bit that boys from other schools were trying to flirt with her; Chinami's place will always be at Shitenhouji. "Chinami, Singles 3 is about to end." He walked in between the guys trying to flirt and Chinami with ease. "Let's go back." 

"Oi, who the hell are you? Taking such a cute girl away-" 

"This cute girl is mine." Zaizen shot the annoying boys down with speed as quick as the Speed Star of Naniwa. He then took Chinami's hand and walked her away from them. 

"Hikaru, what do you mean Singles 3 is about to end? I thought it started not so long ago..."

"You know how that wild horse play..." He was talking about Kintarou. "So it's not really worth watching since it ends so quick." 

"I see...um, can I ask you something?" 

"Yes?" 

"'Cute girl'? And 'Mine'. You never use those words before..." Chinami didn't know why that was but the moment she heard him say that, her heart fluttered. She didn't expect the Tensai would say such a thing in front of her. 

"But you are cute." 

"I know that. It's just weird that you say it." 

"You don't like it?"

"I feel weird. But I could get used to it." 

Zaizen smiled at her words and brought her back to the others. When they returned, She can see Ibu from Fudomine was completely out of breath. 

"Where is Kin-chan?" She asked Shiraishi. 

"Ah! That kid is away again! The moment I look away..." Shiraishi ran off to look for Kintarou and Chinami did the same too; she told the kid a thousand times not to wonder off when they were no longer in Osaka! She will slap him with the paper fan! 

Watching her run off like that, Zaizen stared at her back. 

"What's wrong, kiddo?" Kenya asked him. 

"I have a feeling Chinami likes Shiraishi-buchou." 

"Ahaha...about that..." Kenya started...

"That Kin-chan keeps running off like that will be the end of my patience..." 

"Buchou, he's over there..." She can see Kintarou up ahead! 

When she and Shiraishi got close to Kintarou, they can hear him excitedly challenging another certain prince of tennis. Shiraishi pulled at Kintarou's jersey from behind to get his attention.

Kintarou looked back in annoyance and he gasped at the sight of Shiraishi Kuranosuke and Sakurahime Chinami. "Geh?! Shiraishi?! Nee-chan?!" 

"What are you doing?" Shiraishi questioned the red head boy. 

Chinami looked at Ryoma and Sakuno and then back at Kintarou; was Kintarou flirting with Sakuno and Ryoma jumped in to protect her? What was the story here? She's confused. 

Kintarou started to explain that he has finally found the guy Kenya was telling them about. The boy was rumored to have the body of steel, fingers release deadly toxins, and he'll stare you down with his 3 eyes. Chinami shook her head at Kintarou's explanation, it's obvious he has misunderstood something.

Shiraishi looked at Chinami's exasperated expression and he patted her on the head. "Well, it's more accurate to say that he has incredible nerves of steel and is extremely cocky. He'll stare you down with his 'San Paku Gan'. Echizen, who just returned from America. Right?"