♥19♥ Catch the panties thief

"Someone stole Chinami's panties?!" Kenya's shout was very loud that it embarrassed Chinami. 

"Don't shout it!" Chinami hit him with the paper fan right on the head, not happy with the turn of events. 

Within Shitenhouji, there were many victims who got their panties stolen from the said thief. The girls were all talking about it and many were very worried and very freaked out. The thief targeted for only panties but many were scared it will escalate to something much worse when stealing panties were not enough. 

Chinami and Zaizen were in Shiraishi's and Kenya's classroom during lunch break. Like everyone else in school, they were talking about the panties thief. 

"I really don't want to talk about this..." Chinami said with a slightly shy look, "Isn't it weird for us to talk about this?" 

"Nonsense! It's because we are friends that we should talk about this!" Kenya reasoned, "For now, you shouldn't hang your panties out to dry." 

"I wish someone told me that before we went to camp..." Chinami felt very embarrassed but Shiraishi was quick to comfort her. 

"Don't worry! It will be fine! Besides, I am sure the police will do something about it." 

"They better. I will kill him with the paper fan if I catch him first." Chinami was serious about killing the thief; who knew what sort of perverted thing the thief was up to with the stolen panties?! If she got her hands on him, she will kill him with the paper fan! 

She's got the looks of a killer in her eyes now, it's so freaking cool that Zaizen just had to take a picture of it. 

"Hikaru?" Her face softened to innocence the instant she noticed Zaizen's phone was facing her. 

"You looked really cool before." 

"Eh..." 

"Seriously, are you sure you are okay home alone? I don't like the idea of you being home alone while there is a thief." 

"I don't know what I can do about it. I mean, I can't leave my house empty." 

"Do you want me to stay over?" 

"But you have babysitting duty." 

"Shit..." Zaizen was to care for his baby nephew while his brother and sister in law were on holiday for a week. His parents delegated the duty for him because they feel they have spoiled Zaizen too much. The last time Zaizen went for a stay over and taking his nephew along got him grounded for a week with no electronics so he knew better than to do it again. 

"It will be fine!" Chinami smiled at him to assure him it will be okay but Zaizen frowned. 

"It won't be fine, what if the thief visits you and hold you hostage?" 

"That won't happen because I would have killed him in my own home." 

"This won't do. Tell you what, we should have a secret code between us. That way, if you're in trouble, you are able to tell me." 

"What sort of code?" 

"Hmm...tell you what, if you end a phone call or a message with 'I love you too' after I say 'I love you', that's how I know you're in trouble." 

"You're really clever, I didn't even think of it." 

He raised an eyebrow; how can she not read between the lines? Wait, was it because he suggested it as a code in the first place that she took it in a literal sense? Okay, he will keep in mind he can't be too direct.

"The code is a little embarrassing but what if you're serious in the future?" Chinami asked him.

"I'll add a heart at the end of the message."