♥02♥ Poison hand vs Paper fan

"No good." Osamu said with bluntness, "Besides from the regulars, the non-regulars are no good."

Osamu was watching over the freshmen and 2nd years training with Shiraishi right now. He's happy that the regulars has gotten stronger but the non-regulars were not making good progress at all and that was worrying; what will happen to Shitenhouji after the third years take their leave?

"We'll worry about that later. As long as they do their best and take the win, it will be fine." Shiraishi said with a positive smile. "By the way, Sakurahime is coming later."

"Wow, I didn't think you boys would be able to pull it off..." Osamu didn't think they can succeed with it but they did it! They actually got Sakurahime Chinami to join them! With this, the club has the ray of hope shining upon them.

Shiraishi looked at Osamu with an annoyed expression; it was club activity time and she's very late. Shiraishi now have an excuse to give her a lecture. "Why do you insist we recruit her anyway?"

"Remember that video?" Shiraishi nodded at his question.

"You see, the vice-principal has been on my back for a while..."

"What for?"

"A number of stupid reasons...starting with not wearing appropriate dress wear for school; encouraging students to call me 'Osamu-chan' instead of sensei; smoking within the premises; reading dirty magazines, and sending Kenya to do errands for me."

"And that involves Sakurahime because...?"

"Vice-principal is very afraid of her now. He has been staying many meters away from her ever since the beat up." He then looked at Shiraishi with a smug face, "In other words, if I keep Chinami-chan near me, Vice-principal wouldn't dare to bother me again~!"

"For that reason you brought back a ticking time bomb that can explode on us any moment now?!" Shiraishi thought there would be a good reason behind why she's needed but it seems like there wasn't a reason at all!

"Don't say that, she is a cute girl. Shouldn't you guys be happy?"

"No! She is hitting us with her paper fan!"

"Does it hurt?"

"It feels like she has caused an earthquake over our heads!"

"Well then you should train on how not to get hit by her."

"I'm telling Sakurahime!"

"Go ahead, I'll just tell her you've paused on 1:34 on that video with Kenya..."

"Did you just threaten me?" Shiraishi has definitely got threatened by Osamu! What kind of a teacher would threaten their own students?!

"Don't say that, Shiraishi! That's not nice at all~! Here, I took your pudding out of the fridge for you."

"Ugh...I hate can't believe you have threatened Kenya and I..." He had to give in; it's not worth risking himself to get hit by Chinami again. "Hm? This isn't my pudding."

"Oh? This is the only one left. I assumed it was yours..."

"Huh?" Someone ate his pudding? Who would do such a thing?

"Oh by the way, Tooyama asked me why your left hand is bandaged."

"You didn't tell him the real reason, did you?" Shiraishi doesn't want Kintarou or anyone to know what's underneath the bandages...

"Nope."

"Phew."

"I told him it is to stop poison from seeping onto others."