♥06♥ One of a kind

"I will be officially joining the tennis club as the manager. My name is Sakurahime Chinami, I'll take care of you all from now on." Chinami re-introduced herself to the regulars properly, "Just Chinami is fine and...l-let's get along as friends from now on." She can't help but feel nervous when she mention the word 'friend'. She doesn't have much friends so suddenly having people known as friends to her was something new.

"See? That wasn't so hard! We'll take care of you back too so it's all cool!" Ever since that day on the beach, everyone can see Kenya has been a lot friendlier towards Chinami. He threw his arm over her shoulders with a grin, "You're in good hands, kiddo! You will have a nice year for sure!"

"Kenya-san, why are you being so touchy with her now?" Zaizen questioned his senpai's action but Kenya just responded by throwing his other arm over Zaizen's shoulders, "Hey look! I have two kouhais in my hold now!"

"We'll leave the non-tennis stuff to you, Chinami." Shiraishi started to pat her on the head, "Oh look, you're red."

"Y-you guys are being too close..." Chinami turned away with a pout but Chitose poked her cheek when she turned.

"Welcome to the club." The slightly tanned male smiled at Chinami, finding her blushing face an amusing delight within the club.

"Yay~! With Nee-chan here, the club is complete!" Kintarou jumped up and down with pure happiness, "Nee-chan, nice to meet you too!"

"Apple-chan, we will take care of you with love~♥." Koharu and Yuuji were being shameless as always but Chinami just nodded at them.

Gin just nodded while Koishikawa reminded her that he was the vice-captain and if she wanted to know anything, she can just ask him.

Osamu lit himself a congratulatory cigarette; his plan to recruit her has finally got together! Now he can do whatever he want without the vice-principal coming after him!

Osamu looked at the boys and at Chinami, it looked like a nice scene...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A few days got by peacefully and Chinami found herself looking forward to her duty as their manager. She liked being able to watch them practice from the side with the Coach but she would never tell him or anyone else that.

Chinami's job hasn't really changed much. She helped get the equipment ready before the regulars come to the court for morning and afternoon practice; she will always provide clean shirt, shorts, and jerseys for them; she will hand out towels and drinks, and she would keep the locker room clean for the boys.

"Oh? You're early, Chinami." Shiraishi was early for morning practice as usual.

"Ah. Don't mind me, I am just labeling the boxes that we received today."

"Are those the new tennis balls?"

"Yeah."

From outside the locker room, Chitose was about to open the door and get changed.

"Wow, it has a nice feel! Feel it, Chinami!"

"Buchou, I don't want to touch your balls."

"No, no, the ones I have are special! Have a feel!"

"If you're going to be persistent about it, fine."

"Did you touch it properly? Give it a squeeze."

"Oh, it does feel a little different from the ones I have touched."

"Right? Not all balls feel the same."