♥16♥ To become one with nature Part 3

The morning sun greeted Shiraishi with a warm glow. He was the early bird of the day and he came back to the tents after a short distance run.

"Kenya is up..." He was about to unzip the tent but another voice from within stopped him from doing such a thing. 

"Senpai, you did it so fast. I didn't even get to enjoy it at all." Chinami's voice came from inside and she did not sound like she's satisfied with it at all. 

"Don't say that, you got me nervous...I can't do it properly if you look at me like that." 

"What is there to be embarrassed about?" Chinami sounded very aloof when she said that, "You can't even perform a natural human action?" 

"Don't say that, it's my first time!" 

Shiraishi blushed on the very spot! Did Kenya and Chinami...?! 

'I know he is the Speed Star of Naniwa but come on! Are you kidding me?! He...he lost his virginity to Chinami?!' Shiraishi couldn't help but feel hurt deep within. Kenya and Chinami...

"Do you want to try it again? You can have all of mine." 

Kenya smiled at her, "I'll take my time with it." 

"You better. I went through the trouble of preparing it." 

"Really? I'll make sure your efforts aren't wasted." 

"That's enough!" Shiraishi angrily opened the tent, "Eh?" He did not see anything obscene; Kenya was eating a chiffon cake from a small box and Chinami looking over her shoulder with innocence written all over her. 

"Buchou, good morning." 

"Ah...m-morning." Did Shiraishi imagine they were doing naughty things in here? What a dirty mind words can generate... 

"Chinami made a chiffon cake and she forgot to let us eat it. The cake is still good, want some?" He was stuffing his face in like a squirrel. 

"I see, it's just cake..." 

"Buchou, would you like a slice?" When she smiled at him like that, it made him want to smile back. Seriously, he was about to flip off because of a misinterpretation! 

"I'd like one." 

"It's my first time to bake one so I'm not sure about the taste. Seeing Kenya-senpai eat so fast is off-putting. Do you want to give a taste test?" 

"No wonder you were not satisfied with Kenya..." 

"Huh?" Kenya and Chinami did not understand his own version of the interpretation and he was quick to dismiss it...

Shitenhouji spent the rest of the afternoon training within the water of the river. Osamu wanted them to cross the slow flowing river so they can feel lighter on their feet once they're on land. Chinami was responsible for providing them with drinks and towels while Osamu lay on a huge rock to fan himself from the blazing heat of the sun.

"They're training hard..." Chinami mentioned, "Seeing them work this hard is nice." 

"Well, I did set this camp out for such a thing." 

"I thought you were just doing things for the fun of it." 

"Never, Two reasons actually. One is training...and two, I heard you never went camping before." 

"Huh?" 

"I saw your report about going on trips with your parents. You couldn't really do the assignment so your teacher asked you to write about your school trips with others instead. "Well, I'm much younger than your Dad but you can pretend it's like a camping trip with a Dad and his many mischievous kids."