♥31♥ First Hit

Chinami sat on the bleacher, watching practice once again. She's happy to see the boys training for the Nationals. She heard from them that the tournament will be held in Tokyo and since they will stay there until the Nationals was over, they will be able to get a hotel provided for them. She was excited to go since she loved shopping there. 

When practice was finally over, she went over to the regulars with fresh towels. 

"Towels and drinks are here." Chinami said with a smile on her face. "Good work, everyone." 

"Nee-chan, why don't you come and play with us sometimes?" Kintarou said after grabbing a towel. 

"Um...I don't feel like playing. It's fine, I have fun watching you all play seriously." 

"Apple-chan is such a good little kid! So cute~!" Koharu cooed, trying to glomp her but he landed on the floor when Chitose pulled her to the side. 

"He shouldn't glomp so much..." Chitose sighed. "Anyway, you okay with just watching us?" 

"Yep. I have no chance of winning so it's okay really." Chinami looked around to see Kenya wasn't around. 'Where is he?' She wondered to herself, feeling worried again.

Kenya was sent to do some errands for Osamu. Osamu always sent Kenya out to do petty errands because it was so convenient since he's so fast when it came to running. 

"Coach, I wish you would send someone else to do your errands. It's not appropriate for a student to pick up your laundry." 

"It's fine, Kenya is fast-" 

"I am telling you to stop it." Osamu can feel some sort of evil aura from her. He knew his life was in danger if he tried to push any further. 

"Okay, whatever you say...I will send the Baka Pair instead." 

"Thank you." Chinami was happy to hear that. 

"Hey guys~! Osamu-chan, your laundry!" Kenya was finally back. His practice of the day was finished since he carried the bag full of clothings back. 

"Kenya-senpai, you're back!" Chinami was happy to see he was back again. Knowing he was back put her heart at peace. 

"Where else will I be if I don't come back?" Kenya smiled at her, "You miss me again?" 

"Hm." Chinami nodded, "I did." 

"You're surprisingly honest. It's cute when you're like that." Kenya was happy to hear her say that she missed him. He's only gone for a while but that's okay, it's good to hear her honest words. 

"I don't like it when you're gone for so long..." 

Kenya blinked and blushed. "W-was I gone for long?" 

"An hour late." 

"I see. I'll try and be back for you next time, okay?" 

Chinami smiled at his words, handing him a towel, "For you." 

"Thanks! Say, where is Shiraishi?" 

"Eh? Buchou?" 

"Huh, I wanted to tell him something...Chinami, you think you can find him for me?" 

"Sure." Chinami went find Shiraishi right after that. She wondered where he could be...

From quite far away, Shiraishi was busy telling this girl he's turning down her confession. 

"Kuranosuke-kun, I don't understand! I can wait after the Nationals so..." The girl with long brown hair looked up at Shiraishi with the cutest look she can pull. She has always watched Shiraishi from afar, she has plucked up the courage to change herself in order to get the confidence she needed to confess. Now that she has came close to confession, Shiraishi was rejecting her? She's not having that!