♥32♥ Where did 'you' go?

Zaizen didn't bother getting his stuff from Kenya's place and returned to his own home instead. His parents were surprised to see their son back; they thought he was going to stay at Kenya's until Chinami was adopted by Osamu but they just assumed he missed home so they didn't question him.

Chinami was feeling very bad. She can't believe she landed a hit on Zaizen's cheek. She needed to apologize as soon as she saw him. Sure, she's angry that he brought her Father up when she didn't want to think about it, but losing Zaizen will make her very upset. 

"Chinami, dinner is ready." Chitose walked into her room. From the sound of her sigh, he can tell something was up. "What's wrong?" 

"Chitose-senpai..." 

"Is this something to do with Zaizen?" Zaizen only told the other three that he had family business but seeing Chinami like this made Chitose suspect there's more to it than that. "You can tell me anything." 

"Okay." She told Chitose from start to finish of the problem she was having. When she finished telling him, Chitose just smiled and nodded. 

"I'm sure an apology will fix everything. Don't worry about it." Chitose said to her.

"Just that?" Chinami asked him, "I really messed up..." 

"If it is you, I am sure he will accept your apology. Don't be so upset about it." 

"I really didn't mean it..." Chinami cried a little bit. "I didn't want to hit him..." 

"It's okay. If you feel you did something you don't feel it's right, apologizing is the next best thing." Chitose patted her on the head, "Be strong, okay? If it is you, I am sure Zaizen won't be angry." 

"I hope that is true..." 

"Chinami, can you excuse me for one second?" Chitose got up and left her room. When he went outside, he heard footsteps hurriedly made its way down the stairs. He walked to the living room to see Shiraishi and Kenya trying to hold their laughter in. "Guys, come on. Let's be mature about this." 

"Chinami slapped Zaizen! He finally got hit!" Instead of sympathy for the 2nd year, Kenya really found it funny; the kid was not hit by a paper fan but her hand! Just when the 2nd year thought he's on a roll, he's finally taken down! 

"Okay, okay, Chinami is upset about it so we shouldn't laugh about it." Shiraishi tried to say that without laughing but Kenya's face made him laugh so he lost it in the very end. "Kenya, stop it!"

"What? You're the one laughing! Hahaha!" 

"...I wonder if Zaizen will come to school with a hand print on his face." When Chitose asked that, all three of them broke into a huge laughter, so loud that even Chinami can hear them. 

"I wonder what they're laughing at downstairs..." She wondered if they have finally snapped. She came down the stairs to see them still laughing. "What are you laughing at?" 

"Chinami! Uh...we're just laughing at some funny stuff on TV!" Shiraishi was quick to throw in an excuse for Chinami to take in. Looking at her face, it looked like she's taking it in. 

"Was it that funny?" 

"It is." 

"Come on, let's have dinner. We'll tell you about it soon." Kenya lightly pushed her to the dining room, laughing lightly. "I just want to say, you are powerful." 

"Huh?" 

"Float like a butterfly, sting like a bee. You are cute but deadly, Chinami." Chitose concluded.