♥37♥ The one Chinami is the most fond of...

"Ahh...it's so hot..." Kenya couldn't take the heat anymore! It's far too hot to practice today! He would rather laze around in the club room and let the fan blow cold wind to his direction once it turned its way to him.

Even though school was over, the boys were hardly getting any practice done because of the intense heat. Why did summer have to be so cruel?

"Hey, why has everyone came to the club room to hog the fan?" Osamu was fanning himself with a fan, finding the heat to be unbearable. "Go back out there and train."

"You have the cheek to say that to us when you're not even out there yourself?" Zaizen replied with annoyance, finding the hypocrisy of his coach to be somewhat annoying.

"Coach, I think we should consider another date for practice...that or we should use funding and get ourselves an indoor court." Shiraishi suggested.

"No, no, it's bad to be too luxurious."

"Why don't you just say you'd rather go and play pachinko with it?" Chitose laughed when Osamu twitched as if to ask 'Are you an esper?!'.

The heat was taking a huge toll on the Shitenhouji member because they were all too hot to go out there and play an intense game of tennis. One step onto the court was like a step into the oven itself.

"Where is Chinami?" Zaizen asked, finding it odd for the young girl to not be here when there's club activities going on.

"It was so hot so I sent her home first." Shiraishi explained. "She doesn't do well in the heat, I can tell by looking at her." 

"Speaking of Chinami..." Zaizen faced Osamu, who was drinking a glass of water like his life depended on it. "When are you going to adopt Chinami?"

"Eh?! Uh...not yet! Not yet! I still have to make it suitable for a young girl!" 

"Let me guess, you have far too many pervy magazines in your place. Because they are your pride and joy, you are separating them from the ones that are you all-time favorite and the ones that doesn't turn you on anymore but because nearly all of them are your favorite, you are finding it very hard to make an actual decision." Koharu said all in one go, shocking Osamu greatly. "I am just guessing~!" 

"Coach, you are wasting Chinami's time because of something like that?!" Kenya snapped at him, "You're the only one who can adopt her!" 

"I'm going to tell Chinami that her soon-to-be-Dad is a pervert..." Zaizen looked very smug about snitching on Osamu. 

"Hey! If you do that, I'm going to end up eating her paper fan!" 

"Hahahaha!" The Shitenhouji members started to laugh at Osamu's shriek of terror over Chinami's preferred weapon. 

'Ah...that's right. Ever since that incident, I haven't seen it since...' Shiraishi wondered where it was, her paper fan...

Osamu decided to let everyone go home early for the day since it's too hot and the last thing he needed were the regulars to faint because of heatstroke. 

"Tch, the house is full of people again. Sometimes I wish it can just be Chinami and I." Zaizen openly spoke, provoking the other three. 

"That is impossible because that is my house!" Kenya was the first to fall into the provocation. "Besides, you're the last person she would want to be alone with!" 

"Are you sure about that? Chinami is very comfortable with me. You can't deny that." 

"You two, don't fight over something like that..." Shraishi was trying to calm the fire between them. Seriously, why fight in the blazing sun? At least do so under the air con!