♥14♥ To become one with nature Part 1

By the next morning, the electricity was working again. 

"I had a nice sleep..." Even though he slept on the futon, he had a nice sleep. He looked at the other three to see they were still sleeping. 'Kenya came back after all...I wonder what he talked about with her all night.' Shiraishi brushed his curiosity aside, "Thanks for your hard work." He said before getting up without tripping over him.

Shiraishi went to brush his teeth before going down to the kitchen to hear someone cooking. He peered into the kitchen to see Chinami cooking with a smile on her face. She looked like a housewife...

"Buchou, good morning." 

"Morning." Whatever Kenya did last night, she looked really cheered up now. "Do you need any help?" 

"If you want to." 

Shiraishi was used to setting up the table for breakfast with his Mom so this was not a problem at all. When it came to cooking, he's confident to say that he's good at it because he's mastered the basics for it. Chinami looked at the way he tested the taste of the miso soup, seeing him wearing a pink apron was very cute and he looked like a husband making his way around a kitchen. 

"Ahh...Ecstasy! Try it." He passed the ladle to her and let her try it.

"Hmm~." Her cheery tone just made his morning a lot brighter, "I just thought you were good at tennis..." 

"I am good at a lot of things." 

"Haha, you're perfect like your tennis." 

"You can say that." 

"Look at you complimenting yourself..." She lightly hit him on the arm, laughing a little when he looked at her with a surprised look. 

When they set the table, the others came down too. 

"Morning, let's eat breakfast and then get to school." It was a weekend but they still have club activities to attend to. 

"You made breakfast?" Kenya was happy about it, "Man, I'm hungry! I'm going to wolf it down!" 

"Take your time with it, can you even taste a thing when you eat fast?" Chinami liked his enthusiasm right at the start of the day. 'I need to thank him properly when I get the chance...'

Zaizen's phone suddenly sounded and he looked at it to see a message, "Coach said we should all bring a packed bag because we are going to...tame the mountain? Huh?" 

"What's with the Coach? Is he drunk in the morning?" Chinami asked with an annoyed tone, "Someone needs to go over to him and hit him on the head!"

Chinami will hit the Coach on the head with her paper fan but she will do so after a full stomach...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"How did it become like this?!" She got to hit Osamu but it did not stop the inevitable plan for the Shitenhouji members to go camping. "Why are we suddenly told to camp at the freaking mountain?!" She was standing at the entrance to the forest with an exasperated expression on her face. Everyone was making their way in just because they were told to by their stupid Coach. Chinami wanted to complain and turn back but the Coach just patted her head. 

The important members of the club were all invited to the trip for some 'training' apparently...

"Now, now, camping is fun!" Osamu was smoking nonchalantly, "I'm sure you will have fun!