♥01♥ Welcome to the club, Sakurahime Chinami

When tomorrow break has come to greet them with a nice sunny day, the Shitenhouji tennis club members were ready to execute their grand plan of getting Chinami to join them and become their manager.

"Kurarin~♥, I have done some data collecting on our dear Apple-chan and I have found out about her~!" Being the genius with over 200 IQ, he easily collected information regarding Sakurahime Chinami, "Apple-chan's name is Sakurahime Chinami, her family name literally means 'cherry blossom princess' while her given name is written hiragana. She has yet to become a member of any clubs and she has a powerful weapon in her bag."

"Her paper fan..." Shiraishi shivered just remembering the pain of the fan!

"Shiraishi..." Kenya can feel the same pain too so he understood the reason behind Shiraishi's shivering.

"Ah. Since she is so dangerous, we can't approach her all at once." The last thing Shiraishi needed was that girl destroying every one of them in one go. "Which is why we should individually approach her, slowly increasing our chances with our own plan."

"Hm." Gin nodded in agreement like everyone else. "Where is Zaizen-han?"

"Zaizen-kun has library duty. He said he will join us on the 2nd half of lunch break when everyone fails." Koishikawa answered them.

"Eh?! Zaizen said that?! We won't fail! I will make Nee-chan come with us before he comes to us!" Pumped up with excitement, Kintarou was ready to show his senpais he was ready to face such a dangerous girl.

"Okay, we should start off with Kin-chan." Shiraishi decided he will have nothing to fear if Kintarou came back; he doesn't have to come back with Chinami but if he came back without getting hit then it will be safe to approach.

"All right! I will go!" Kintarou ran off, not knowing the danger he will face.

"Shiraishi, you are quite cruel." Kenya looked at Shiraishi with an uncertain look; he never thought their own captain would use their new freshman as a human sacrifice.

"Let's all pray for Kin-chan..." Shiraishi doesn't need Chitose's Saiki Kanpatsu no Kiwami to know what the outcome will be.

"He is not dead yet!" Kenya and everyone shouted.

Kintarou looked high and low, looking out for the red haired girl with emerald green eyes.

"Ah! I found you! Nee-chan!"

Chinami was eating melon bread while reading a book she borrowed from the library just moments ago. She looked up from the page she was reading to see a red headed freshman wearing a leopard-print tank top and dark shorts. She looked at Kintarou with narrow eyes because he was blocking her light.

"Get lost, kid."

"Nee-chan, Nee-chan, please become the manager!"

"I refuse."

"Eh?! Don't say that Nee-chan! Osamu-chan said we can't play tennis unless you come with us!" He was tugging on her sleeve, like a kid wanting candy from a parent. "Nee-chan, Nee-chan!"

"Kid, you better get out of my sight before I finish you off." Chinami warned, getting angrier by the minute.

"No! I refuse to move!"

"Get out of my sight this instant!"

From the rooftop, Shiraishi and the others can see Kintarou being hit on the head once with the paper fan.

"She took it out!" Shiraishi and Kenya were horrified by the sheer strength of her hit; it took down Kintarou!

"Owie! Nee-chan, it hurts!"