♥18♥ Innocent apple

They were heading home by a mini van. This particular van was cheap to hire but it has so much mechanical problems that the driver had to get out of the car and check what the problem was every once in a while. The guys offered to help the driver while Chinami remained inside the van.

"This is stupid, why do we have to help this driver fix his car when he should be the one taking us home?" The driver was stabbed at by Zaizen's rude and merciless complaint. 

"Zaizen, don't be so rude." Kenya warned. 

"It's true though. How he is still in business is a miracle in itself." 

"If you have nothing good to say, go and wait inside the van." Shiraishi didn't want the awkwardness to go further so he decided to send Zaizen into the vehicle and just sit there and get out of their way. 

"I thought you would never send me away from this crap..." Zaizen was more than happy not to help out. 

Zaizen got into the car and he sat at the back where a sleeping Chinami was. Since Osamu woke everyone up at the break of dawn, she was still very tired so she slept inside the van. Her head was against the window and she's sleeping very peacefully and Zaizen just had to take a picture of her sleeping face. 

Zaizen sat in the middle at the back of the van, next to Chinami. With this, no one else can sit next to her but him. 

'Who said I was nice?' He thought to himself. He decided to check for updates on his phone so he took it out, not caring about what's going on outside since it's full of idiots and morons. 

Some time has passed and everyone came back into the van again. 

"Hey! I was sitting with her before!" Kenya whispered harshly in order not to wake her up. 

"Tough." Zaizen whispered back to Kenya.

"You..." 

"You can just sit opposite us." 

"Fine!" 

Chinami shifted and she leaned her head on Zaizen's shoulder. She looked very cute from close up, this must be what Kenya felt when he was on the train with her during the trip to Tokyo. Zaizen decided to take a selfie of her sleeping face and he successfully got himself a picture of her sleeping. 

"If you continue to be this cute, I don't know what I'd do..." Zaizen whispered, not expecting an answer from anyone as the van started to move again.

"Hmm...Hikaru..." It made many eyes widen when her voice was heard. Zaizen looked at her again to see she was still sleeping. Was she dreaming about him? He's very lucky to know how important he was to her. "You're acting like you don't like it, but aren't you actually enjoying it?" 

Shiraishi blushed immediately and he gasped at such obscene words! "Kin-chan, don't listen!" He quickly covered Kintarou's ears from the not safe for work words! He looked at Kenya to see he was a blushing mess. 

Chitose looked just as shocked and he hoped that was the end of it.

"What? Chi-Chinami?" Zaizen's very curious as to what she was dreaming about! That was the wrongest thing he has ever heard before! 

"Don't...don't do it like that, you need to be rough...hmm, do it like that." 

Zaizen covered his mouth as a blush crept upon his face. He tried to look calm but the moment was proven to be very hard to do so. Chinami hugged his arm, snuggling against him. 

"You can't leave unfinished work behind...come on, let's do this together."

"Oh god..." He cannot escape and he ran a hand into his dark hair; Only Chinami can make him like this...