♥38♥ Shiraishi's struggle

Shiraishi looked under the mat and he found the spare key to Chinami's old home. He grabbed the tiny silver key and then looked at the house that lacked warmth. This place will always be a reminder to Chinami that she lost her family here. He came in her place to collect things that were once hers. 

"Buchou, you look like shit." The only members of the Shitenhouji tennis regulars that weren't here were the Baka Pair and Koishikawa, and Gin, as they were responsible for keeping Chinami distracted. 

"Don't be so rude." Shiraishi warned Zaizen. "We're only here to collect her clothings and lingerie, okay? Don't take anything else." 

"Shiraishi, what are you planning to do?" Kintarou asked him. 

"We're going to the dry cleaners and wash away the smell of this house. I don't want her to be reminded of this place." She wanted to come here herself but he didn't allow her to do so and insisted to come in her place. He didn't want her to come back here because he wanted to protect her from the unhappy memories that this house gave her; if she came here, she will be reminded of her Father. He didn't want her to think about the man who chose to hurt her...

Everybody gave him a 'yes' and he used the spare key to enter her home. Both Shiraishi and Kenya hated this place; this was the place where she was hurt the most. The one place where she was supposed to feel safe turned out to be the place that nearly took her sanity away. For the two of them, it marked the place they desperately tried to get her out of; there's no way they were going to let her come back here. 

"Shiraishi, are you thinking about the same thing?" Kenya asked him. 

"About burning this house down? I would love to if we wouldn't get caught." Shiraishi took a bin bag and went up the stairs to Chinami's room. "Alright, Kin-chan, I want you to collect Chinami's underwear and bra." 

"Why can't you get it?" 

"Because..." Shiraishi can't tell Kintarou that he will get excited if he saw them or touched them. "Because it's the captain's order." 

"Fine, fine..." Kintarou went to work straight away. 

There was something he needed to find in Chinami's room. Shiraishi looked high and low but he was unable to find it. Where could she have put it?

Zaizen and Chitose were silently taking Chinami's clothings out of the drawers and cupboards and putting them into the bin bag. They both thought many of her clothings were adorable. 

"Many of her clothes are so cute." 

"Oh? Something good came out of your mouth for once! That is rare!" Kenya's joke made the Tensai silently glare at him. 

"Don't worry, kiddo. There's nothing wrong in thinking Chinami is cute." Chitose chuckled. 

"Yep! She is possibly the cutest girl alive. Ah! I still remember the first time she called me 'Kenya-senpai'! She is so cute!" 

Shiraishi's ear twitched once. 

"You should be used to it, everyone calls you by your given name, Kenya-san. Zaizen retorted, "I do understand what you mean though." Of course he would understand Kenya's feelings; Chinami was the only one in school allowed to call him affectionately. "Talk to me again when she removes the honorific from your name." 

"Hey! She might have the honorific in front of my name, she still calls me by my given name!" Kenya argued back. 

"It's not a big deal. Chinami happens to be comfortable to call most of us by our given names." Chitose laughed, "I don't really care about such a thing though. Chinami can call me whatever she wants as long as she includes me in her world."