♥30♥ Your sun and water

When going back to school again, Chinami was very nervous. It felt so long for her... 

'I didn't think I would ever think of it this way but I love this school...' Chinami thought with a small smile on her face. 

The four of them already went through the main gate but she was a little scared. Will she go in only to be taken away again? She doesn't want false hope...

"Chinami." 

"Hm?" Chinami looked up from the floor, seeing Shiraishi holding his hand out for her to hold. "Buchou..." 

"Take my hand. We're not leaving you behind this time." The other three were a few steps behind Shiraishi, looking at Chinami with encouraging smiles. 

Chinami was hesitant but she took Shiraishi's hand. Once she was in school, she was showered with attention here and there. The students of Shitenhouji all congratulated her for reaching out in the very end and welcomed her back to them. 

"Nee-chan!!!" Kintarou ran through the many students and was about to glomp at Chinami but Shiraishi grabbed him by the back of the shirt before he can hurt her. "Why?!" 

"You will hurt her! Calm down!" 

"Apple-chan, welcome back~! How does it feel to be back in school again? Ah~! Seeing you back in school brightens anyone's day!" Koharu cooed, glad she's looking a lot better again. 

Chinami can see the tennis regulars were all here in front of her. There were many times where she thought she doesn't deserve this much happiness. Just when she thought she wouldn't be able to see them all again, she's seeing them again... 

Chinami couldn't stop that sweet smile. It's very hard not to smile right now...

Shiraishi just smiled, "Okay! Why don't we give our manager the biggest group hug ever?!" 

"Eh?! W-wait! Ahh!" Before Chinami knew it, she was in the middle of the group hug. She should really hit them all with the paper fan but she's too happy to hit them. She should let them have their way for now. 

"Nee-chan, welcome back!" Kintarou greeted her with a huge grin. 

"I'm back." She's officially back in school, things will slowly piece together again...

Before morning class started, she wanted to go to the tennis club. She was so excited to go there that she went ahead of the others by running. The tennis club meant a lot to her. Sure, she's doing small jobs for the team, but seeing them work hard for their goal was a nice sight. It's this club where she successfully first made friends and get the chance to create strong bonds with every single one of them. 

There was a stray tennis racquet out on the bleacher. She picked it up and tried a few practice swings...

"Ah-!" She dropped the tennis racquet because of a very strong and sudden pain. "It hurts...!" 

"Chinami-chan." 

"C-Coach..." Chinami knew he saw that. She shook her head at him and he understood her silent words. 

"...you should take a break from tennis. I won't tell the others."

She thought she could go back to those days where she would occasionally play tennis with them. However, those days seemed a little far for her to reach. Was it just a dream that she can go back to those fun days again?

Osamu doesn't know what to do. Should he do that thing Chitose always do? 

"Chinami-chan, it will be okay. It's not the end of the world."