After they were done cleaning up this filthy room, they sat down exhausted. "Oh come on! It was just some clothes! Anyway this isn't what I came for." I looked at them.

"I came here to tell you that I am the Kage of this place now...And this village hasn't had an alliance in over...70 Years...So I want to be able to be the first Kage, in this village, to have an alliance with a differnt village, and I want my first alliance is to be with Konoha..." I looked at them with plead in my eyes.

Kakashi nodded and I smiled. "Thank you, now if you don't mind," I snapped my finger and a scroll appeared in my hand. "Please...Take this to Minato-san for me." I hesitantly gave it to him. Maybe I'm not ready to accept the fact that...I'm a Kage at the age of 12...O-or my parents are dead, but...I just don't know anymore...

He took it out of my hand and his mask crinkled singaling that he was smiling. "T-thank you..." I bowed my head and started towards the door. "And when I say thank you...I mean thank you for everything you've done for me..." I shuffled out of the door and sighed of relief.

I don't know why...But all of a sudden there was this weight lifted off my shoulders. I stood still for a minute in front of there door, then walked away, I-I mean of course I'll see them off and wish them the best of luck for the mission, but I'll miss 'em a lot.

After walking back to the office I sat in the chair. How am I going to announce that I'm the new Kage...Hm...I mean the guy just ran out of here and left me t the job and don't Kage's usually have assistants...Yeah!

Well speak of the devil and he shall appear, here he is! He was looking down at some files while walking in

Well speak of the devil and he shall appear, here he is! He was looking down at some files while walking in. "Kage you have so much work that you haven't done yet! You have to stop dr- Who are you?" He looked at me.

"Ah, I'm the real head's daughter, you know the ones that died 4 years ago? Yeah I was the daughter that ran away...Now I'm here now...Ready to take control of my village...The kage approved and gave me spot..." My eyes trailed to his face, then to the all the papers and files he was holding.

"Let me finish the paper..." He nodded and handed the giant stack that was bigger than me...Lovely! He started walking away, but I stopped him, "Excuse me, but before you leave, tell me your name...I would like to know my own assistant's name."

He turned around with a blush on his face...Aww adorable..."U-uh...I-I'm C-carmin ..." He stuttered. I smiled sweetly at him, "Nice to meet you Carmin, I'm Sakura Yato!" I bowed to him. He blushed more and nodded.

After he left to go home, I looked out the window behind me. It was a beautiful night. There was firefly'a everywhere...It reminded me of when me and my parents went out to a pond at night and watched the firefly's and my dad fell into the pond when I wanted a firefly. I giggled at the thought and kept on looking out.

Many memories flooded my mind and I closed my eyes. I needed this...I needed home...I now...I have it...I smiled and leaned back into my chair to only go into an endless sleep with a smile on my face.

~Next day~

"Shh!"

"P-please don't m-mess with the Kage r-right now, c-can't you see she's s-sleeping!"

"Oh don't worry she's out best friend! And beside's we, including the prince, wanted to see her before we left!" Said a cheery voice. I cracked an eye open and looked at them. "Your all stupid." I blankly stated while yawning.

Naruto anime fell. "Jeez Sakura why are you so mean?" Naruto said. I rubbed my eyes and looked at them. "W-we wanted to see you before we left..." The prince, Yosei, said. I smiled at him and looked at the rest of the team. "I'm glad...I was going to see you off, but you came to me instead, it makes me happy!" I exclaimed.

For once, I think I saw Sasuke...Smile...Just a little. I stood up, it my new kage outfit(media above), and walked towards them. "Now to see you off...I'll miss you all..." I hugged Naruto first.

"I'll miss your enthusiasm and all of your positive energy a-and all that stupidity that actually makes my day." I let him go and went to Kakashi. "I'll miss your stubbornness and laziness, even the stupid porn that you read." I smiled at Kakashi.

I walked over to Sasuke. "Oh dear, Sasuke....I'll miss your emoness and your spirit to beat your brother and make your father proud...And remember...I rooting for you..." I pat his head and looked at Yosei.

"And Yosei..." I held out my closed hand and opened it to reveal a small book that suddenly turned into a normal sized journal. "Now Yosei I know I haven't known you for long, but I want to become closer to you...This journal is special because I have one too and when you write in this...I'll get your message in my journal...It'll glow when someone writes in it..." I smiled at him.

He took it and smiled at me. "Thank you Sakura-sama..." He smiled. I winked at him and backed up so I could see the rest of them. "So...I wish you the best of luck on your mission and remember...

I will always be with you, every step of the way...Now...I don't like goodbye's so...I guess I'll see you later..." They nodded and left...Just left...

I turned around to sit back into my chair, but my door busted open and I was tackled by someone. "I'll miss you so much Sakura-chan...We all will!" Naruto cried. I grinned at him, "You'll see me again soon!" He got off, we said our "goodbye's" and he left.

I sat in my chair and looked at Carmen. "Can you tell me how to do this paper work?" He blushed then nodded.

And here in my new start of being the Kage.

-----------------------------------------

Hope you enjoyed this chapter! But before I completely finish this chapter...I wanna thank everyone that's been reading this book and commenting...This made me want to write more and more for y'all!

Drop a vote and comment what you think!

Bye Bye~! - Crim-chan~