|Chapter 54|

"I'm so glad to be home." I tell myself as I get off of the elevator walking to the apartment, I place my key in the hole and open the door to see Hercules and Zeus sitting side by side watching Tobias put a diaper on one of the boys. "I'm home!" I say happily walking into the apartment and Tobias looks up with a sigh of relief.

"Hey babe," I lean down to kiss Tobias on the lips and Jonah whines as Tobias puts the diaper on, "I don't know how you do it all day." Tobias chuckles as I switch with Tobias to do Jonah's diaper. Tobias gets Matthew and sits on the floor with me.

"Did they drink from their bottles?" I ask Tobias furrowing my eyebrows. I kiss Jonah and Matthew. Tobias gives me a look making my heart sink, I was worried about that. The boys have trouble drinking from rubber nipples I guess they like mine better. So, we tried to start them on bottles at this early age and they didn't really like them.

"They had some, they didn't drink as much as I expected but I am glad that you are here now." Tobias hands me the other boy and lets out a sigh, "I need a break." He gets up and walks away leaving me astonished. I shrug it off and go to the boys room to nurse them.

+++

"All they needed was your milk." Tobias whispers as we place the boys down in their cribs. I smile at Tobias and we both leave the room going to the kitchen so that I can have some dinner which is leftover's from last night. . . casserole. "How was your day?" Tobias asks as I bite into the delicious dish of food.

"It was okay, busy. I saw this guy that I met back when we were staying in Rockaway." Tobias looks taken back and I nod my head laughing, "I know right, I ran into him. He was kind of a creep, he called me Beatrice." I tell him and Tobias' eyebrows furrow.

"That's kind of weird. How did he know your name?" I place my fork down on the plate.

"He saw my credit card, damn, I forgot to tell you that story. When you awoke to the amazing breakfast that I prepared for you, I forgot to tell you the story. I got it from the farmer's market — the food — and he was there. I mean, he told me that he was from Portland but I didn't expect to see him. He went to pay for the ingredients but I stopped him, he told me he saw my name on my credit card." I say and Tobias laughs as I drink some of my tea.

"Okay. . ." Tobias nods his head, "Gabe and I will beat him up. Just call us."

"By the way, how is Gabe?" I pet Zeus head as he comes into the kitchen and lays his head in my lap in hopes of getting some food from my plate but he know's he isn't going to get any.

"He's doing well, he's a tough cookie man. He trains okay but he could be much better. Max, Amar, and I are working on him because soon he will be having his fight and I refuse for him to screw up because of me." Tobias tells me as I finish up my food, Tobias gets up and goes into the kitchen and grabs something and returns, he has two wine glasses and of course a bottle of wine. "I think we both deserve this." Tobias says pouring us both some and I smile. We both move to the couch once we clean up the kitchen and I place my head on his shoulder.

"This is great." I say placing my feet in his lap, leaning back looking out the large glass window of our apartment that gives us a beautiful view of the city of Portland. "Tori texted me today, she told me that she wants to have a type of reunion day and wants us to preform. As long as I don't have to go back to serving tables." Thoughts of me struggling to keep up with my college grades and still get enough money. . . and then, the break-in hit me. Don't even get me started.

"Hah, I would love to see you dance and sing again. I hear you around the apartment and your voice is still there. I just don't know how you didn't choose to go into the music industry. Totally took everyone by surprise." Tobias says massaging my calves with his right hand. I love these times with Tobias, we just drink and relax and talk.

"Well babe, you have to think about it. I can sing and everyone wanted me on their labels but that was the cliche move. I would end up in some fancy house and all of our friends would benefit. Everything wouldn't be the same. I love my job and family." I smile kissing him briefly on the lips, "You know, it was weird to think about where I came from. I had only two suitcases with a few dollars and I was looking to finish up college and get a job. Now look at me: A good job, money, great friends, a nice place, two beautiful kids, and an amazing husband." I smile and scoot over until I am sitting on Tobias' lap. I kiss him and lean back placing my head on the arm rest my eyes getting droopy all of today's stress leaving my body and tiredness washing over me. I forget about all of the bad things in life; Eric, crazy people, my job, wanting my kids to grow up happy, stress, Susan's death, my parent's, the miscarriage, and being the outsider.

"I love you so much Beatrice Amelia Prior. You are my best-friend and my rock." Tobias whispers kissing my on the forehead, "You are the best thing that has ever happened to me."

"I love you too Tobias, until the end of time."

-

Early chapter update! Yes, you will still hopefully get an update on Sunday. Don't forget to check out my new three stories!