|Chapter 41|

Living with Tobias Eaton is a privilege because he is like a prized possession, like those rare dolls you collect that is worth a lot of money. But no, Tobias is priceless, he is perfect. He is the man that a girl wants; loving, kind, sweet, rough when he needs to be, always there, and funny. Tobias has to sometimes put me in check and ask who I am talking to, I always grew up in the lifestyle where they said that the man is the superior person in the house. My grandmother taught me that, I always thought that I should have my part in whatever the man does because without us, then there wouldn't even be a man.

But, I still gave respect because he is the one that works hard and brings food into the household along with other things. He deserves respect just as much as I do, that is why I do the things that I do. It's the small things that I know he appreciates, like the hot meals when he comes from work, or a clean house. I feel like I need to repay Tobias for all that he does for me, he helped me through some much that it would take an eternity. 

Like the small things that please Tobias, the small things that he does for me, pleases me as well. Like, getting the brown sugar out of the cabinets because I can't reach it since I am making him some homemade goodies or when he got me through the miscarriage- that is something that I will never forget. 

+++

"Okay, do we have everything packed away?" Tobias asked as we stand behind our Jeep that Tobias rented for this trip, words can't describe how excited I am to get away from Portland and just relax without any worries. "Can you go over the check list?" He asks and I nod my head tucks my loose strands of hair behind the glossy headband I have on to match my outfit and sandals. 

"We checked off all of the stuff already that goes inside the bag," I say checking the toothbrushes and things off of the list.

"Both of our suitcases?" I ask and he nods his head. 

"Check." 

"Beach supplies?" 

"Check." 

"Dog stuff?" 

"Check," 

"Extra blankets?" 

"Check," 

"And, my baked-goods?" 

"Check." Tobias says smiling and closing the trunk to the small jeep, I smile brightly and put the list in my purse. For this trip I decided to make home-made cookies, Chocolate and the other one is M&M's. The ride is going to be long to me, so I decided to bring my maternity pillow because I would need something to help me fall asleep.

"Come on Hercules and Zeus!" I shout to the wandering dogs, they run towards us and I open the backseat, they get inside of the back and I shut the door, Tobias did a great job finding a resort where they allow dogs. We didn't want to leave them because we thought that they would become lonely and we just all want to spend time together before the babies come. 

"How are you feeling?" Tobias asks me as we both get into the car, I put my seat belt on and nod my head at him. 

"I feel fine, I am really excited for this trip Tobias. Thank you for always thinking about me," I smile at him grabbing his hand and he kisses my knuckles smiling at me. 

"You deserve it," 

+++

We are about 30 minutes away from Rockaway beach, we had to take a couple of stops because I had to pee, and when we got back on the highway, it was traffic. But, with Tobias' expert driving, we are probably going to get there in less than 30 minutes. 

"I can't wait to take a nap, these kids are tiring." I mutter to Tobias rubbing the back of Hercules' head as he tries to sit in my lap. The sun is setting soon and when we finally get to the resort, the sun will probably be down. 

"Well, while you sleep. I can run and get us some food." He says and I smile nodding my head tiredly as I feel my eyes become droopy. 

"I don't mean to be a buzz kill, we shouldn't start our vacation off like this." I apologize to Tobias grabbing his hand, I know that he probably wants to do things and go out to the city instead of being in the room watching me sleep. I don't want to be a burden to him. 

"It's okay, you aren't a buzz kill. You are carrying two active boys and you are heavily pregnant, you need your rest so you can have energy for tomorrow. Whenever you get too tired, just let me know and we can go back to the room and you can rest. I don't want you hurting yourself while we are out here or go into an early labor because we aren't ready for that yet," He says and I nod my head at him, he is right, I am not ready to have these kids yet. 

"I love you," I smile grabbing his hand and he smiles squeezing my hand tightly turning to briefly look at me. 

"I love you too," He smiles back at me, and before I know it, my eyes are closed and I am drifted off into a dark, dreamless sleep. 

"Tris," I feel someone shaking me and I sit up to look around, I hear the sound of waves crashing and people laughing. I look to see that we are in the parking lot of the resort, the parking deck to be exact. These rooms are perfect from the outside, they are like mini apartments. "We're here love, this place is called the Surfside resorts and it's like mini apartments." He says and I sit up to see that he is holding the leeches on the dogs and they are panting looking around. 

I look down and see that my sandals are off because my ankles are so swollen, I start to get out of the car but Tobias stops me, "What are you doing?" He asks looking down at my feet opening the door wider for me to get out. 

"Going to the room, my ankles are too swollen to walk in those sandals." I tell him wincing as I stand up stretching my back, Tobias chuckles at me and before I know it I am in his arms and he is carrying me to the room. I just relax in his arms and let out a well deserved sigh, what would I do without this man. 

-

-

-

a/n: Boring Filler Chapter, and not edited, blah, blah, blah.