|Chapter 33|

"Tris," Tobias groans shaking my body as he tries to wake me up. He has been trying to wake me up for the past 5 minutes to go to work. I am on the verge of not wanting to go and call out but I know there are cases to solve, and people to call. "If you want me to call out for you then I can." 

"No," I say with a sigh sitting up and rubbing my eyes. "I'm fine. Good morning." I peck his cheek and he smiles and gets up leaving the bedroom. I go to the bathroom and shut the door behind me. I take off my clothes and stare at myself in the mirror; I look different. My hair seems brighter and fuller than usual- note to self, cut hair. Anyways, my breast seem fuller and they hurt a lot. My skin looks more tan and not so much pale but the main difference is my stomach, I don't have a bump yet but it's almost like a little pouch forming. If I were to wear a tight shirt it would look like I just ate too much. 

I turn on the water to the shower setting it on a good temperature and I let it warm up, in the meantime I brush my teeth and get the tangles out of my hair. I bring down a towel and put my clothes in the bin reminding me that I have to wash clothes soon. I grab my wash cloth and step into my shower. 

I wash my hair and all over my body making sure that I am 100% clean. I shut the water off and reach for my towel, when I am finished drying off and putting lotion on I leave the bathroom to finish getting dressed. After getting dressed in a pair of black slacks with a matching crew neck shirt and blazer, I go back to the bathroom and do my make up. I  put on some eyeliner, mascara, and a little bit of coral colored lipstick. I blow dry my hair and then just lightly curl it a little bit. 

I put on some socks and heel boots then I make sure that I have my keys, phone, and brief case full of notes and information and then I am making my way to the kitchen where I see Tobias on his laptop in his exercising clothes. 

"Do you have to work today?" I ask and he nods his head with a little pout. 

"Today I have to just train and then I am going to go Initiation to help out Zeke and Uriah." 

"Cool, tell them I said hey. But, I have to go." I say wrapping my arms around Tobias' neck. "I love you." I say smiling pecking him on the lips and he smiles back at me. 

"I love you too." He says and stands up placing his hand on my stomach. "And I love you guys too!" 

+++

I never thought that I would be able to get so distracted so easily at work. Not to mention that I am so hungry that I could eat a cow right now and I am dosing off while I am supposed to be going over files to hand off to the lab. My lunch break is in twenty minutes and my plan is to find the nearest Chick-Fil-A and go to town on the menu and then fall asleep in the car until I need to get up. 

Everyone on the job know's that I am pregnant, along with my friends, Tori, and Cher. So, they usually just leave me alone since my mood swings are off of the wall. One moment I am screaming at Tobias to stop leaving the toilet seat up and the other moment I want us to cuddle on the couch. 

Just as my eyelids start to close my phone goes off for my lunch break. I sigh and stand up stretching my limbs out, I sling back on my jacket and grab my phone to turn off the noise and I grab my wallet. I open my door and just as I turn around the corner one of the workers in the main section walks up to me. 

"Tris, there is a few files that the lab want's you to look over. Do you want me to put them on your desk?" 

"Yes please. I am going on my lunch break." 

I leave the stuffy building and the cold air hits my body, I wish the weather was an exact replica of the weather in San Salvador. Instead we are stuck with grey clouds and cold rain with ton's of snow headed this way. I go to my car and leave heading towards the nearest Chick-Fil-A. When I get there I decide to get of course a chicken sandwich, with waffle fries and a fruit cup. I even got a chocolate chunk cookie and an Oreo milkshake.

The amount was a little higher than expected, but I didn't care. I was too hungry to care. Once I got my food, I drove back to the parking lot of my job and just sat there eating and watching episodes on Netflix. Around the time I was finished eating, I still had 30 minutes until I had to be back and before I knew it. I was fast asleep. 

+++

I wake to the sound of my phone ringing, I sit up and look around to see that I am still reclined in my car and it is around 4 in the afternoon. At least an hour or two before I needed to be back. I rub my eyes and sit up searching for my phone. I see that it is by the gas pedal and I reach down to grab it and see that Christina is calling. 

I grab the phone and answer it in a tired voice, "Hello?" 

"Hello mommy-to-be! How are you sweetie?!" Christina's peachy voice squawks across the phone and I groan rubbing my hand over my face. 

"Tired." 

"It's okay! Just ask your great husband to cuddle with you and you will be out like a light." She says as I sit up in my seat and pull the seat up so I am sitting up.

"I'm actually at work, I went to lunch and right after I ate. I fell asleep in the car but I am still tired, what are you doing?" I ask as I eat some leftover fries. 

"Well, I was just asking you would you like to go out tomorrow so we can go over some wedding details?" 

"That sounds good, I think that I am off tomorrow. So, we can go to Burlesque for some lunch." I say and I hear her squeal. 

"Perfect!" 

"Good, see you tomorrow." 

"See you tomorrow." 

-

-

-

a/n: 2 updates in one day? Wow! Unheard of! I hope that you are enjoying this story, it is starting to get interesting with 2 bundles of joy on the way and Christina's wedding to plan for. Still let me know how you feel about the twins and what gender you think they should have. 

I made cinnamon buns and they are great guys! Today is my Mom's birthday so I made them for her. 

I can see if I can whip up a chapter for tonight hopefully, but I have cramps. 

So now I have to go get a sandwich since I am starving, 

Comment and Vote, 

Peace and Love, 

Stay Dauntless.