|Chapter 6|

Kind of Pg13 rated chapter.
-
-
-
Tobias holds me in his arms kissing me as I sit on the hood of our car in the parking lot of a fancy hotel.

"Come on guys," Uriah and the rest of them say from a distance. "We don't have all day for tonsil hockey."

I pull away resting my head on his shoulder, sighing. I'm going to miss my soon to be husband tremendously.

We are going to be separated for the night due to our bachelor and bachelorette parties tonight.

Tomorrow we are going to get married tomorrow, it's still a bit unreal that this is really happening. I went from having only a few dollars and new to Portland to getting married in an expensive building.

"I love you." Tobias says grabbing my face in his calloused hands.

"I love you too." I respond with a smile.

He leans down and gives me a rough, edgy kiss.

"Ew, let's go. There's plenty more for the honeymoon." Christina says dragging me away.

"Bye, I love you!" I shout as the drag my into the hotel's lobby.

"I love you too!" He shouts and the door shuts.

I start to mope as we get in the elevator, I'm not a clingy girlfriend but I do miss my fiancé at times. And that time is now.

We ride the elevator to the tenth floor and when the doors open its only about three or four doors in the hallway.

"This one is ours Mickey." Marlene says holding up a silver card. I smile at for for using my stage name, it's been a while since I heard that.

Christina covers my eyes and then I hear the clicking of the door and it opens. I take a few steps in front of me, making sure I'm cautious of objects in front of me.

I hear Flawless by Beyoncé and Nicki Minaj playing making me give a small chuckle. Christina moves her hands making me able to see the room.

"Ta-Da!" The shout waving their hands and the room looks great. Silver and Fuchsia streamers everywhere with blown up balloons matching.

There are plates against the back counter over a table cloth that's black and says Congratulations.

There's pizza, chips, dips, cheese, crackers, mini sandwiches, and a huge cake.

There is a flat screen Television against the wall and a few couches and their is a beautiful balcony giving us a view of the starry night and lights illuminating from the buildings.

In the kitchen, there are so many bottles of alcohol sitting on the granite island. Ranging from; Wine to Beer.

There is a huge poster of Tobias in basketball shorts and shirtless. It's one of his boxing photos but they blew it up making it able to cover the whole wall.

"Wow," I say speechless unable to form the right words to show my gratitude to my friends who dedicated so much.

"This is. . . Unbelievable. Thanks so much!" I say amazed at their handy work giving them each hugs. 

"Well, let's celebrate!" Shauna says as she holds up red plastic cups.

"Oops." Lynn says in her own form of celebrating, she sits the paper plates down. Obviously she and her sister had different terms for celebrating.

I laugh and sit on the couch.

"No!" Christina says throwing me a bag.

"You have to go change!" She adds and ushers me up the stairs to the upper levels with the bedrooms. Well, only one. We're going to be sharing.

I take off my sweatpants and T-shirt and slip on the provided outfit that Christina got me.

I'm pretty nervous. I look in the mirror and I see a sexy, young, Tris. Now, my parents would kill me if they saw me in this outfit.

My parents, I don't even know if they are coming out tomorrow. But it's my day and I can't let them get to me. It's my happy day, not theirs.

+++

These lace shorts and tank tops are really revealing, I don't even know why I put these on if we're the only ones here. . . hopefully.

"Alright, let's talk." Marlene says as she swallows her chips. We have been eating and talking and drinking for the past hour or two.

I'm tipsy but not really drunk.

I know how distinguish the two, I wonder what the guys are doing.

"Tris, what's the craziest thing you ever did back in Chi-Town." Lynn laughs putting down a flash card.

Looks like talking turned into a game.

"Wow," I say thinking. "I really need to go back." I say with a chuckle taking a sip of my mixed drink Marlene made for me.

"Well, some time around ninth grade, I had this. . . guy friend that was a senior. And, one day he came to my house to hangout with me and we went upstairs and made out, nothing more. But the craziest thing is my parents walked in and didn't address it until dinner that night.

They had left the house, we didn't care so we just kept on kissing. Until, Caleb actually almost broke my door down. But we really didn't care." I say nodding and their start laughing.

"Ooh." Christina wiggles her eyebrows and I roll my eyes at my best friend.

"Okay, Tris." Christina says taking a card and I nod sipping my drink. "When did you loose your virginity and to whom?" She says.

I roll my eyes.

"You guys are so nosy." I joke.

"We wouldn't be your true friend if we weren't." Lynn says making a true statement.

"Okay, Four. Sometime during college when. . . I think, I got my apartment refurnished." I say truthfully thinking back to then.

"What size is Four's. . . Coc- man parts." Marlene says as I place my cup down from my lips.

"Uh, seven-eight inches." I say or should I say the Alcohol says.

We really don't want an incident like last time with Mathews back in college.

"Guys lets do something else. . . This is disturbing." Lynn shivers.

"Thanks, I think Lynn is the only one who gets me." I say getting up to get something to drink.

Once I return from the kitchen with a few chips from the bag I sit back down.

We finish the night off with dancing, drinks, food, movies, and cake, and ice cream. All in all it was amazing.

-
-
-
Not my best but I updated. Sorry for being late I was really tired.