|Chapter 15|

"I can't believe that your mom is staying with you, for how long again?" Christina says in disbelief over the phone.

I am on the couch, laying down with a brown fluffy blanket draped over my body.

It is day 2 since the miscarriage and it only seems like things are getting worse with my mood.

I barely get off of the couch, I only take showers and use the bathroom.

I understand that due to my miscarriage some hormones will be left in my body.

But, this is also including my state of depression I am in since I lost my kids, my kids that I blindly killed because I was being irresponsible.

I try my best to smile during the days, but once the sun falls and the stars rise I am a complete different person and will silently cry myself to sleep.

Wishing, that something will miraculously happen and I will able to meet my kids that I never met.

"I don't even know, I guess until I so called 'feel better' but other than that I don't know. Right now she is picking up some food for the house while Four is at work, she is really bugging me. Cleaning up all over the house while I try to rest, locking the dogs away, just doing crazy things." I sigh as I turn on my back placing my hand on my forehead. Little People Big World, on TLC plays in the background on the television.

"Well, she's being a mother. That's what they are supposed to do when their kids are sick, even when they are adults." Christina says trying to make the good side show in this situation.

"She didn't do that in Chicago, she made my nanny watch me while she went on 'trips'." I say rolling my eyes as my phone buzzes again signaling that I have another call on the line.

"Wel-"Christina starts on the other line.

"Hold on one second Chris, someone is calling on the other line." I say

"Okay." I hear her say and I look at my phone and Hubby shows up on my screen making me swipe it across, it asks me if I want to merge the two calls but I decline and put Chris on hold.

"Hello?" I say with a little hint of excitement in my voice, I do miss Tobias during the days since I'm still on 'maternity' leave at work.

So during the days I have to either sit with my Mother for ten hours or sleep all day and talk to the girls.

"Hey babe, how are things. You feeling okay?" He asks and I smile a bit, Tobias is very protective of me since the miscarriage . . . like more than usual.

He's always asking if I'm okay and bringing candy home from work and cuddling with me at night.

"Yeah, I feel better than yesterday. The medicine is still making me tired but I think I'm ready to get back to work, so my mom can leave." I say as I turn away from the TV drawing little lines on the couch.

"No, I don't think that's a good idea. I would wait until the doctor calls, and you feel one-hundred percent. You don't want your boss getting mad for sending you home early all of the time." He says and I open my mouth to answer him but I remember Christina is on the other line.

"Tobias, I am my boss." I give a slight chuckle, at my job I am basically the head person who runs it all but there is still someone higher than me and being my boss.

But I can sometimes alter my own schedule and other employees.

"Hold on, Christina is still on the other line." I say before he says anything else.

I look on my phone to see if she is still waiting and she is.

"No, it's fine. I have to get back anyways, coach just walked back in. I just wanted to check in, we will talk more about this later." He says in a stern voice, great, now he's going to be on me like white on rice and barely believe me about how great I feel since I confessed that I want to go back to work.