|Chapter 48|

This is the boy's room. Of course just a different name instead of that one. The names will be revealed at the end. . . I think. But, on the other side is basically the same thing just with the other's baby name.

Enjoy!

-

After sitting for almost an hour in the waiting room for a room to be made for me in the maternity wing, it feels like my uterus is ripping into shreds. My contractions are horrible and Tobias is really close to suing this hospital for making me wait this long, but I understand that it is a lot to do to get a room straight for a lady who is going to have twin boys.

"Beatrice Prior," I instantly stand up mid-contraction and follow Tobias and the nurse in the back, the baggy grey jacket hanging off of my damp shoulders since Tobias practically rushed me out of the house after I took my shower. Just as we turn the corner, I feel another faint pop and I grab my thighs but continue to follow them and I feel liquid running down my legs.

"What in the. . ." Tobias trails off as I let out sigh of frustration, who knew that labor could be so messy.

"My water broke," I start as Tobias helps me stand back up.

"Again?" Tobias asks confused as the nurse turns around directing her attention to us.

"Yes, since she is having twins they are in two separate 'bags' so their bags can break at two separate times. Don't worry, I will call a janitor." The nurse says and opens the door to a room. Inside, there is a large bed in the middle of the room with a couch and a few recliners placed on the back wall where there is a big window. Through a room, there is a large birthing tub and a bathroom on the other side. "So, just get undressed into the gown and I will be back soon to check how dilated you are."

I nod my head and she leaves the room.

+++

"I thought you said that I could have anything I want." I groan through a contraction.

"Tris you are nine centimeters dilated, you can't eat anything." He says and I whine like a child. This labor is moving really quick, not even three hours ago I was five centimeters. We've been here for about six hours and the doctor's said that I am progressing really well. We told all of our friends and they said that they would visit me once I had the boys which would probably have to happen tomorrow since I am most likely to have the boys tonight but I would be exhausted.

The doctor's told me that I would most likely have to have a C-section. But, I don't want to, I want to push my boys out instead of having a hard, and long recovery. Hopefully the boys wouldn't be in a breech position so my dream could come true.

I just sigh, turning my back to him throwing the covers over me.

+++

"A few more pushes Tris and your first baby boy would be out soon!" Dr. Parrish tells me as I clutch Tobias' hand harder as I finally feel my son's head out. I continue to push, trying to have positive thoughts but it's not working. My push my face deeper into the sheets giving a huge push with my contractions and finally some of the pain eases up and I hear a shrill scream. I lift my head to see Dr. Parrish holding my first baby boy and he is crying.

"Oh my. . ." Tobias trails off pecking my lips as they quickly go check on him after I got to briefly hold him.

"Alright, one out. One to go, we have to be cautious with this one and I need you to push really hard with each contraction because he might not want to come out, but we need him to." Dr. Parrish warns me and I nod my head at him and Tobias switches his hand with mine. I let out a sigh, leaning back against the mattress and I feel a contraction starting, a nurse warns me that I am about to get one and I start pushing really hard.

After five minutes of pushing, I finally feel his head pop out letting everyone in the room let out a huge sigh of relief that he actually came down. I continuously push again and again until finally I hear his loud cry in the room. I smile brightly finally feeling relief and I quickly hold him in my arms and then they go check on him.

After delivering the after birth and cleaning up, the nurse instructs me to pull down my gown just a bit and I lay back they return holding my boys, "This is the oldest, he is a full 7 pounds and is 24 inches long." The nurse says laying him on my chest and he squirms in my arms as our skin comes in contact since he only has a diaper. "This is the youngest, he is 6 pounds and 7 ounces he is also 24 inches. If you get confused with which one is which it's on the band that is on their ankle and wrist. They were both born on June 17 but, they are seven minutes apart.The eldest was born at 7:10 and the youngest was born at 7:17. I will be back with the birth certificates." She places my youngest son right beside his brother on me and they both stare up at me with their father's eyes.

"Tobias, they are beautiful." I smile at him as I run my hand down the back of both of them. The nurses come back to put them in some onesies, and we both sign the birth certificates. We decided to name the eldest Jonah Issac, and the youngest Matthew Tobias. "Want to hold them?" I ask carefully scooting over after Tobias finish taking pictures of me and the babies and then records a quick video of them.

Tobias gets in the bed and I hand him Jonah and he holds him in one arm and then Matthew in the other. I take a picture of them together, and I smile at how much they look alike. Matthew has my blond hair and Jonah has Tobias' dark brown hair. I know that they both have their father's natural curls.

I am so glad that my boys are here, seeing them makes all of my worries go away. I'm not worried about Tobias' job, my family, the troubles going on around me, anything. Just having my husband and two boys here with me makes me very happy.

-
-
How would you feel if I wrote another high school story based on the Divergent Series? Would you read it?