|Chapter 22|

"I hate working on weekends." Christina rolls her eyes as she skims through the shirts and sweaters hanging on the wall making me chuckle. Christina works in a boutique and basically owns the shop, she makes all of the calls and decides what outfits go with what.

She was the one who help make my wedding dream come true, she also plans on the side for things like weddings, parties, even funerals. I am at her shop with her sorting through clothes and pricing them. I of course had to work today but I finished up early and it was pretty slow, Tobias is still training so I decided to drop by.

"Same here, the worst is when you get a call in the middle of the night asking for you to come to a crime scene or interrogate someone." I say pricing a shirt at five dollars.

"Ugh," Christina cringes. "How do you do it? Like be able to see a dead body and then go home and continue to sleep. I would be traumatized."

"I mean, most of the time the body is already gone so it is just identifying and analyzing that we go through like trying to find clues. But, even if I do see a body I am able to remain calm and go home and relax with my husband."

"Your husband." Christina says sounding a little envious. "Why in the hell did Will not propose to me yet? It has been years and I still don't have a ring on my finger."

"I felt your pain, I wanted to marry to- Four as soon as we started dating but then again I didn't think I was ready. And, when he proposed it was so. . . unexpected! But try and talk to Will send signals or just wait it out because I know that Will loves you very much and would do anything for you. Same for you, because my very first party, the frat party you basically left me. So I know that you guys will be married in about a year." I say and Christina chuckles at her leaving me during the frat party and I had to take Lynn with me because everyone else vanished.

We finish up our work in the shop, it is only us and a few other workers but they just left. The shop was closed so I just stopped by and helped.

"For thanksgiving I don't want to be in Portland it is too good, hell, I don't even want to go to my parents they always make Will uncomfortable." Christina says as we walk out of her shop after she locked up and we make our way to our cars.

"Same, it would usually be just me and Four, this year since my parents are well. . . my parents."

"We should go somewhere warm, instead of staying in the cold. I mean, I love Portland and all but when winter hits it sure as hell hits." Christina says and I nod, she is proving a point. Portland is freezing during the fall and winter seasons making it hard to do about anything.

"Like when we went to L.A we should go somewhere like Florida or," Christina gasps loudly, "Lets go to the Bahamas or a Caribbean Island."

"That does sound good, but what if the others want to go with their parents or family?" I say and she pouts a little bit.

"Well, then Will, Four, You, and I could just go." She laughs making me give a slight chuckle, I don't think our friends would forgive us for leaving them to go somewhere so great while they are stuck here.

"I will talk to Four about it." I say and she nods her head and gives me a hug.

"Get home safely." She says and I nod.

"You too."

+++

I unlock the door to the house with a sigh, I drop my bags on the sofa and kick my shoes off at the door. Zeus and Hercules come running full speed towards me and I bend down patting their heads while cooing at them.

I lock the door and make my way to the bedroom to get undressed, I take off my clothes and slip on a pair of Tobias' boxers with a long-sleeve tight shirt that belongs to me. I put on some socks and I pull my hair into a bun.

I wipe my make up off and wash my hands making my way to the kitchen to prepare dinner, Tobias is working late tonight so I know when he gets home he is going to be very fatigue and would like a hot homemade meal.

I decide to make a delicious pasta that our chef used to make for us back at home and I love it it's called; Chicken Parmesan baked Ziti. I go to the pantry in hopes to find penne ziti pasta or some type of pasta. We ended up having it and while I am in there I grab tomato sauce. I preheat the oven to 350.

I pull out the chicken, vegetables, herbs, seasonings, oil, and pans. I put a pot and strainer on the stove and start cooking the ziti and I start cooking the chicken too. I season it with salt, pepper, basil, seasoning salt, and garlic salt. While those two cook, I chop up onions, and garlic. I spice up the tomato sauce and I grab a big bowl and drain the noodles and place the hot noodles in the bowl.

I grab some fresh mozzarella and parmesan and grate them. I put the chicken in the bowl with the sauce and cheese with basil. I cook the onions and garlic in the pan that the chicken was cooked in and when it is cooked I pour it in the bowl.

I mix it up and pour the pasta into a dish, then I put more cheese and fresh basil on top and pop it in the oven. Then I make a fresh salad with Greek dressing and then some cheese bread that I brought in the frozen aisle.

I grab the plates and pull out the wine glasses and of course the wine. I set out the plates and wait until Tobias come out.

+++

"Dinner was great." Tobias says running his hands up and down my back. We ate dinner and talked about our day which was great, I could tell that Tobias was stressed out because of his fight this Saturday and it was like walking on egg shells tonight.

But of course after a full bottle of wine we are more loose now we are sitting on the couch, well Tobias is laying on his back and I am laying on top of him. He has his arms wrapped around me and we were attempting to watch Sinister 2.

"Thanks." I mutter and peck his lips, he wraps his arms around me again and I smile.

It's hard to think that Tobias and I really didn't care for each other, he called me blondie. Now, we went from enemy's to husband and wife. Tris and Four, Beatrice and Tobias, Tris and Tobias. We love each other until the ends of time and I wouldn't trade him for anything because he has been with me through everything.

The break-in, the break-ups, the down's, my family, the miscarriage and more to come. I wouldn't trade him or anything for the world because when I left Chicago it felt like I left a whole life behind me and when I came here I gained a new one.