|Chapter 10|

{Tobias Point Of View}

I don't know what's going on, Tris is bleeding and now she's passed out.

I don't know how to react, I'm frozen in my spot. My loved one is going through something and I don't even know what's happening.

I rush to the hall closet with Tris still in my arms, I grab a towel all while the dogs are barking. They sense something is wrong. I go back to the bedroom and get my phone.

I grab my keys at the front door and rush to the steps instead of the elevator, I don't like that death trap anyways.

No one is really in the main lobby due to it being closed and its late in the night, only residents have access after hours.

I leave and run to the car. I lay the towel down and sit her down running to the drivers side and instantly rushing to the hospital.

+++

"Help! Help, I don't know what happened. She started bleeding then passed out." I say to the lady at the front desk and she clicks a button in the wall and people from the back rush to help us.

They get me to lay her on the gurney then I start following them in the back but a nurse stops me as they walking into the ER unit.

"Look sir, she's going to be fine. We have to take a look at her first, then we will come back to you." She says and gestures towards the waiting room back here.

I don't protest with her, that's not going to help. I just have to be patient and let the experts do what they have to do.

I sigh, defeated, I have no choice. I walk into the room and sit in the plush chair, I think of what just happened. Tris' blood on my hands is now dried, I just stare at them, mortified.

After I am able to climb myself out of my waves of shock, I reach for my phone in my pocket.

Hey, Tris just woke up bleeding. We're at St. Marches hospital, sorry for waking you up. Can you tell the others?- 4

I wait a few minutes for response.

Yeah man, sorry to hear that, we're on our way.- Z

Once I finish texting him, I start to think. Should I tell Tris' family?

I think that I'm going to tell them, just not now. I will wait until I figure out what happened to her, first. Then I will tell them.

I leave the waiting room and start making my way towards the front but first I stop myself by the bathroom to wash my hands.

I look at myself in the mirror, I have on a gray t-shirt and black basketball shorts with vans that don't even match.

It doesn't even matter, I grabbed the first things I saw. It wasn't a fashion show, Tris was hurt. . . and still is.

+++

"Four?" I hear someone say and I take my heads from out of my hands, letting my eyes adjust to the new light.

I look up and see the gang standing there in pajamas, the same apparel I'm in at the moment.

"What happened?" Christina says rubbing her hands up and down her covered arms, I notice a sparkle, then I see a ring. Will proposed?

"Well, I was sleep. But I woke up to Tris in pain and bleeding, it's been thirty minutes and still nothing. I don't know what's going on." I say, during those thirty minutes I signed Tris in and sat in my thoughts.

"We're here for you man." Duke says as he and Amber sit down in the uncomfortable chairs followed by the gang.

The chairs in the back were comfier, what happened?

We all sit there in silence, watching new patients of family members walking in and out of the busy building.

A male nurse walks from the back and looks around the room for a second, viewing the scattered people sitting around the room.

"Beatrice Prior?" He asks and we all stand quickly, waiting for answers to our questions.

But we all want to know one question, is she okay?

His eyes widen at all of us standing there waiting for the one we love to walk out of those doors saying she's fine, but that's the ironic thing about it, we don't know if that's going to happen.

"Two visitors." He says holding up two fingers and I step forward.

"You go first, alone. Then we can take turns going for the second visitor." Uriah says and I nod

I follow him to the back room, worried, nervous, scared. I don't even know what to expect so I can't prepare myself.

He opens the door and I hold my breath stepping forward, that's when I see the scariest sight in front of me.

-
-
-
a/n: Are you guys enjoying my story?

So far what would you rate it?

1-5