|Chapter 31|

"Tobias I am so excited!" I say happily as I pace in our bathroom with nothing on but one of his long sleeved T-shirts and my underwear and bra. Tobias and I decided that it is time for me to take a home pregnancy test, we stopped trying yesterday because I started to see the signs; nausea and fatigue. I haven't really thrown up yet, and I am hoping that my pregnancy isn't like the constantly vomiting in the morning. 

Tobias and I decided to wait a three and a half weeks for taking a home pregnancy test and today is the day. 

"Me too! But I am also kind of nervous, I really want a positive sign." Tobias gleams with happiness as I lean against the sink counter and he leans against the door frame of the bathroom. 

Sometimes, I think that it is weird that Tobias and I were just grieving over our two children that we lost not too long ago, now we are trying for another baby. . . hopefully twins again. I know that twins is a big responsibility but I both think that we are ready for the challenge since we were surprised when we found out that I would have been having twins. 

"Yeah," I agree nodding my head and he perches his head up with a smirk on his face. 

"Can you flip it over yet?" 

"You have to wait two minutes." I say with a pout and slight frown like a little child. 

"It has been two minutes!" He exclaims impatiently. I almost chuckle at Tobias, I think that our kids-hopefully if I am pregnant- is going to have Tobias' devious little things like trying to woo me into doing something. . . I often give in when he gives me puppy dog eyes, as long as our kids don't do that I think that I will be strong. 

"It hasn't even been a full minute and thirty seconds left." I deadpan and he gives a little chuckle wrapping his arms around me and sighs into the crook of my neck. 

"I am just so happy and nervous at the same time, you should be the one happy and nervous and I should be the chill, excited one." Tobias says and I smile pecking his lips. I know where he is coming from, we both come from backgrounds with bad parents. He doesn't want to end up like his abusive father and I don't want to end up like my stuck up parents. So I was kind of surprised when he said that he wanted to try for kids because when we first started dating, he acted like he never wanted kids and then when he old me about his parents before, I just added the two together. 

"All we have to do is wait, would you want to have twins again?" I ask glancing at the timer on my phone. 

"That would be fine, but whatever I am blessed with is fine. All I want is a healthy baby, or two, or three, maybe five." He says with a happy smirk on his face and I scoff and chuckle. I don't think I can carry more than two kids without wanting to kill myself. It's hard carrying for one with the average person, imagine how it is with two or three even six!

Finally that dreaded timer goes off and I can't hold back my squealing before I flip over the test, "Positive!" I screech happily and jump into Tobias arms while he spins us back and forth. I can't believe that I am actually having a baby. There is a part of Tobias and I inside of me right now! 

"I'm going to be a daddy!" He shouts happily and I smile kissing him on the lips. 

"And I'm going to be a mommy!" 

+++

Right after I found out that I am pregnant, Tobias and I decided to contact the OB/GYN clinic immediately to schedule an appointment to confirm my pregnancy, sometimes these tests aren't always accurate so before we get our hopes up high and then find out that I'm not even pregnant. 

We decided to not tell anyone that I am actually pregnant this time, but to wait until it is confirmed and we get the ultrasound pictures so that we can physically show them. 

"Do you think I should tell my mom?" I ask sitting in front of the fire place on the blankets with my head resting against the pillow. It is night time and Tobias and I are just relaxing after we had our shower this morning. We ate dinner and decided to just talk. Everything is just perfect, the dogs are quiet, Tobias and I are relaxing and I am pregnant. 

"I mean, that's totally up to you." He says tracing my hand with his, "I think that it would be nice for her to know that you are doing better and after our appointment tomorrow, you should call her and tell her if you are truly pregnant, and if she doesn't accept it along with your father, then that's fine. As long as I have you and my child then I am perfectly content." Tobias says and grabs my face giving me a kiss and I smile wrapping my arms around him. 

"I love you," 

"I love you too." 

-

-

-

a/n: Wassup guys! I am watching Spongebob and doing an update! I didn't go to school because I am feeling horrible and I lost my voice. 

I can still try and update tonight if you want me to! 

So, I only have one question for you and it means a lot to me. 

Should they have twins? it's your choice! 

Let me know!, 

Peace and Love, 

Stay Dauntless.