|Chapter 42|

When I wake, I wake to the sound of waves crashing upon each other. I look to my left to see Tobias still sleeping. Last night he helped pack all the things up while I was sleeping, then driving all the way here. . . he has to be tired.

A thought goes through my mind and I smile happily getting out of the warm bed quickly making my way towards the bathroom so I can relieve my screaming bladder. When I am finished, I brush my teeth and wash my face and brush my hair. I put on some mascara, eyeliner, and lip-gloss and I pull my hair in a bun.

I rub my belly as the kids kick and I go to the drawers slipping on a pair of shorts with a white maternity tee. I slip on some sandals and grab the keys and my phone making sure that I won't wake Tobias.

"Come on guys," I whisper to the dogs walking out the door, they follow behind me and I leave the room. I open the back door to the Jeep and they jump in the back. I get in the front seat and pull out my phone, I hold on the home button phone waiting for the response of Siri.

"Find me the nearest farmers market."

"Locating the nearest farmers market," The supposed to not sound robotic voice says, "There is Pete's farm located ten minutes away from you, would you like directions?"

"Yes," I answer back and Siri starts to direct me to the farmers market.

+++

"This seems about it," I tell myself looking in the bag that holds red peppers, eggs, onions, fresh turkey bacon, bread, oranges, and various fruits. I grip the dog leashes and just as I turn around I come face to face with a tall figure, "Oh," I jump grabbing my belly.

I look up to see a man who seems kind of young, maybe a bit older than me and is pretty good looking but of course he's not Tobias, "Excuse me, ma'am, do you need help?" He asks me his eyes darting down to my belly.

"I didn't pay yet." I tell him as he grabs the bag out of my hands. He nods his head at me making his way towards the cash register. "Thank you," I trail behind him towards the cash register.

"You from around here?" He asks as the lady starts to ring up the various items.

"I'm from Portland."

"Really? I'm from there too, I'm here with some friends for vacation." He says and I smile at him nodding my head. He flashes me a smile and I cough awkwardly.

"I'm here with my husband on vacation," I tell him shortly and I nod my head fishing in my pocket for my wallet to pay for the items.

"I got it," He says but I swipe my card before he could do the cliche 'I'll pay for it move'. Dude, I'm pregnant and married, now you are acting like a creep.

"Thanks anyway," I say grabbing the brown paper bags smiling at him while still holding the leeches, that's why I decided to come to a farmers market instead of Walmart, for the fresh ingredients, it's outside, and I can bring the dogs.

We both part our ways and I get into the Jeep after putting the dogs and bags in the back, "That was weird," I mutter pulling out of the driveway.

+++

"You didn't have to do this, really." Tobias smiles at me as we walks from the bathroom looking at the table where it holds our delicious breakfast. I made fresh omelets with the fresh bacon on the side, fresh orange juice, and a fresh fruit salad.

"Just a little token of my gratitude." I smile at him and he comes closers to me and wraps his arms around me kissing me multiple times on the lips.

"That's why I love you," He smiles at me again and presses his lips to mine again and backs away, "Let's eat before it gets cold."

Over breakfast we talk about everything ranging from the babies to our jobs. We talked about how he feels when he has to compete and how he talked to Amar and Max to become a trainer and how they are looking into it. I told him how I went on many missions and saw crazy things like naked people running wild in the streets of Portland.

I usually spend most of my time at the office but I also do part time as a police officer driving around in the cop car. Tobias hates that part because I could get hurt, that's how I feel about him competing.

"We are going to have so much fun today," Tobias tells me as we clean the dishes together, this resort is really great with the stove and pots. "I have a lot planned," He smirks and I go change into different clothes which is a maxi, maternity dress.

"What's first on the list?" I ask as I slip my phone, keys, and wallet in my cardigan pocket.

"Well, we have a full day planned with fun activities. I was thinking that we take a nice relaxing walk on the beach with the dogs, drop them off at the little center thing to watch them, and maybe get some lunch if you are feeling up to it and I heard that they are having a little show on the beach tonight and maybe we can go there." He tells me and I give him a small pout.

"When will we get to swim?" I ask and he smiles at me grabbing my hands.

"Soon," He tells me pressing a kiss to my forehead.