|Chapter 46|

Aye, chapter 46. Just for that, a lot of fourtris fluff. Thanks for reading, I hope that you are enjoying this, the suggestion box is open, hahaha. Enjoy!

-

-

-

When I wake it feels like butterflies swarm my belly, thoughts of Tobias returning home fresh on my mind. It's around 10 in the morning and he should be arriving in an hour since he got on the plane early this morning. I throw the covers off of me and Hercules and Zeus follows me to the bathroom where I take a quick shower.

When I am finished, I get dressed in a coral colored knee length dress that has golden buttons going down the middle and a matching denim jacket, I put on some converse and I go to the bathroom to blow dry my hair and put on some make-up. I put on some chap-stick and I leave my hair down with gold jewelry.

I grab my phone and stick it in my jacket pocket, I put the dog leashes on the dogs and I grab my keys and bottle of water. I leave the apartment and take the elevator down to the floor, last night, I decided to make the batter for chocolate cake so all I have to do is pop it in the oven and I even decided to pre-make dinner so I can place that in the oven as well.

When I arrive at the airport, I slam on breaks in the parking spot and I roll down the windows just a little bit for the dogs and I take the keys out of the ignition and I swiftly make my way towards the doors. I go through them and I head towards Tobias' gate, gate C9. I look at the time on my phone and see that he isn't going to be here for another twenty minutes. . . hopefully.

I take a seat in the uncomfortable, but padded chairs letting out a sigh of relief to get off of my feet. I take my phone out of my jacket pocket and instantly text the gang in a group chat.

Hey guys, currently at the airport, I'm so excited- Tris

Great! I'm so glad he's back so you can actually function- Christina

She's pregnant, let's be rational- Will

Her eating a box of pizza, wings, bread-sticks, ice-cream, candy, a sandwich, and chips isn't rational- Shauna

Yummy! Tris we should meet up- Uriah

I'm literally sitting her thinking if I should get up to get a burger or just sit here waiting- Tris

WAIT!- Duke

So you want me starving?- Tris

See she's being irrational! Proof!- Marlene

I wish you guys were there yesterday- Christina

Yeah- Tris

Shut up! You just ate and slept after you cried!- Christina

That moment when you were little and you got a woopin' from your ma and you took a nap. . . best nap ever- Zeke

I can relate to that- Duke, Amber, Christina, Will, Marlene, Uriah, Shauna, Lynn, Al, Tris

I ignore the rest of the conversation and wince as a tightening sensation goes across my stomach, I grip the edge of the chair and pull myself up so I can walk around. I look up to see people walking out of Cheeburger-Cheeburger with huge smiles on their faces and paper bags. . . so tempting.

I can just imagine getting the classic burger with cheddar cheese with amazing toppings like: Mayo, ketchup, onions, and lettuce. I would create my own fries with cheese sauce, get a small side of onion rings, skip the salad, get an Oreo milkshake, a ginger-ale for my heartburn that would come later, and a slice of cheesecake. That seems like a lot, and I have it all planned out. And, I wouldn't share.

I stick my foot out to walk over there, but the sound of a door opening and people talking makes me stick my head up to see everyone walking out of the gate. I see everyone walk off the plane, some looking serious in suits and others in relaxed clothes with families. I let out a sigh when I see the last person walk out of the plane, where is Tobias?

Just as tears well up in my eyes, I see his tall figure walking out of the gate wearing a suit, I smile brightly and walk over to him throwing myself in his arms. He kisses my lips while his hand trails down to my belly, "Tris! I missed you so much," He pulls away from my lips and squeezes me tightly lifting me up so my feet are barely touching the floor.

"I missed you too Tobias!" I kiss his cheek and he sets me down on the floor, and we start to walk out since he only had one bag with him and he took that on the plane. "How was it?"

"It was great, other than the fact that I missed you. This morning, I had one last meeting that was early, it was good. They are going to call me on Tuesday to give me further information and to see if I can qualify to be a trainer." Tobias turns to me kissing me briefly on the mouth telling me how much he loves me, "Your belly got bigger," He states.

"I don't even how that is possible, I'm huge already." I mutter as we walk through the parking lot.

"You aren't that big, I promise. I'm not just telling you that because I'm your handsome, amazing, fit, smart, hot, husband." He gloats making me laugh loudly and I stop abruptly turning towards him.

"Close your eyes, I have a surprise for you." I say and he closes his eyes while I grab his hand and pull him towards the car, "No peaking!" I tell him and he chuckles.

"Alright, alright." He mutters jokingly and I go to the car grabbing the dogs by their leaches and I stand in front of Tobias and they start pulling me towards him jumping around.

"Open your eyes!" I shout at him and he opens his eyes and I let go of the leaches and they jump on Tobias basically pummeling Tobias but he holds his balance. They start licking him and I smile at them, rubbing my belly.

+++

Tobias is the love of my life, and watching him sleep in my arms as we take a nap is a privilege. Tobias leaving for those two days felt like two decades, It was horrible. But, now that I have him, I know that I should be grateful.