|Chapter 39|

I rub my belly as I stuff my face with a chocolate bar, watching the girls run frantically around the little room trying to find make-up and things. Today is Christina's wedding and we are all excited, Christina is really nervous but her mom and grandma is doing a good job calming her down. We all had a nice time yesterday out, we went out to eat with Christina and then retreated back to the hotel room to play games, ask questions, and eat more food. . . well, I know I did.

I am now 24 weeks pregnant, 6 months, and things are moving great. The babies kick a lot to Tobias and I's voice which makes us both smile a lot. Sometimes it's annoying, but others I can cope with. All week, I have been busy. Christina and I had to make a whole playlist for the top songs that she wants to dance with when she dances with Will for the first time as a married couple. She will dance to a shorter version of, Always and Forever by the heatwave. Then she will dance with her father and then for all of us to join in, would be the cheesy song True.

I am so excited to see Tobias today because it was hard sleeping last night. First, it wasn't my bed, and second, he is my human pregnancy pillow. So, I spent most of my night sitting on the couch watching, Friends, while eating a tub of ice-cream. I then took a quick nap and order room service.

"Time for you to get dressed." Christina mom smiles grabbing the candy bar out of my hand. I gasp and reach out to take the crunch bar out of her hand but she moves it away and helps me off of the couch. "No more eating! I don't want anything getting on the dresses." She playfully scolds me making me sit down in the comfortable chair. I pout as Marlene stands in front of me to start my make up.

When she is finished, I look in the mirror and smile brightly. Marlene decided to keep it simple, I have on mascara, eyeliner, and lip-gloss. Then I turn around with my back facing the mirror and Shauna switches places and then brushes my hair out and braid's it into a side french braid and when she is finished I put in a few flowers, some white ones, and lavender colored ones.

When she is finished, I help Christina into her dress after she puts on her jewelry and make-up, "You look beautiful." I remind her as her mother switches places with me to zip her up as her aunt and I fix her dress so it sits nicely. Shauna fixes her curled hair and Marlene touches up her make-up while Amber helps strap on her shoes.

Then I get dressed in the floor length lavender dress smoothing out the sweetheart neckline, I frown at how full my breast look, "This dress makes me look fat." I mutter to Marlene as we both adjust our dresses in the mirror.

"No, it doesn't." She reassures me looking me up and down, "You look beautiful."

"Thanks Mar, you do too." I smile giving her a side hug.

"Come on ladies! The wedding starts in five minutes!" Lynn announces and we start doing last minute touches. I slip on my jewelry and make sure that I have my flat's on. I spray some perfume on and grab my white pumps following everyone out of the tent.

+++

"This is so pretty." I tell Tobias as he helps me slip on my heels. The outside venue is so beautiful, the weather is so perfect that makes me think how wonderful this wedding is going to be. They are going to get married under the big tree that she says where Will and she used to go when they first started going out back in College.

"It is beautiful," He says and I stand up smoothing out my dress, "Does this dress make me look fat?" I ask and he looks me up and down shaking his head from side to side.

"Nope," He says popping the 'p', "In fact, you look beautiful, love." He says to me and a blush dashes across my face as I look down at our tangled arms. I hear the sound of a snapping camera and a flash making us both look up to see a photographer smiling at us. He chuckles looking at the picture walking away to take more pictures.