Epilogue

Epilogue

***********1 Month Later***********

We have been in America for a little over a month. It has been perfect. Things with Jade and I were going great. A few small fights here and there that only lasted like five minutes and was over weird stuff like food or that fact that I was constantly late for things. El and Lou have been going strong since they got back together. Dani spent a week with us in California so her and Liam could spend time together. Harry was now dating Cher. After two dates he asked her to be his girlfriend which she gladly said yes too. Zayn and Perrie are finally back together. She flew out to Florida last week, after Little Mix's show in New York. She apologized and talked about how she knew what she did was wrong. Though Zayn didn't forgive her so easily, Perrie understood and did everything to get him back. They finally got back together last night but Zayn is still being careful after the last time they broke up.

Everyone was now feeling much better and no more injuries occurred since Josh. No more bed rest and no more hospitals. I am glad things are finally over with. I hated being on bed rest. 

Anyway, we were currently headed to an interview right now and I was nervous. I asked Louis if he would go shopping with me to get Jade a promise ring afterwards. The ring is to promise that no matter how long I am away on tour, no matter far apart we are, I will always stay true to her. It’s a promise to never leave her, and to never cheat. To be with her when she is sick, to protect her from all the bad things, to keep her safe. To simply be there when she needs me. Lou agreed and now all we are waiting for is to get this interview over with.

After Interview

“So Ni, ready to go get that ring?” I nodded happily as we headed to the store.

Jade’s POV

While the boys were out at their interview I had been really bored. I figured that someone had to go get some shopping down because we had no food in this bus. Yes, I have been travelling America the past month with the boys. It's been fun and I love it. I saw my mom and Racheal when we were in Cali and spent the few days with them. Niall had met both of them and they all seem to get along quite well, which I am really thankful for.

I still can't drive so I had asked Paul if he could take me to the grocery store. Shockingly he wasn't at the interview with them because they had a few other guards. I was surprised to when I saw him sitting on the small couch watching TV. I guess he needed a 'break' from the guys.   

It seriously took an hour and a half at the store and we just got back to the bus to put it away when my phone went off signaling I had a text. I opened it up and saw it was Niall.

“Hey beautiful I have a surprise for you. Louis will be coming to get you in an hour. Dress casual(; – Ni xx”

I smiled at the text and headed to my clothes. I grabbed a white tank top with a teal jacket incase in got a little cold. I put on white high-waisted shorts and grabbed a pair of sandals. I got out some white and teal bracelets out of a little jewelry box and grabbed my white purse. This was probably one of my favorite outfits ever. I went to the bathroom and put on a little mascara and eyeliner before walking out to wait on Louis. I wonder what Niall has planned. I looked at the time to see that it has been almost an hour now and Louis will be getting here soon. Just as I thought, Louis walked through the door.

“Ready?” I nodded my head and we walked out the door.

“Where are we going Lou?” I asked impatiently. We have been driving for 15 minutes and I have no clue where we are.

“You’ll see. We will be there in ten minutes. Calm down and listen to some music.” He turned the radio on and I heard the song Miss Movin’ On by Fifth Harmony come on. I let out a squeal before singing along. I fucking love this song. Okay! I remember watching them on X-Factor USA and they are incredible. Once that song had ended an older song called Fighter came on by Christiana Aguilera. This song explained so much. It explained exactly how I felt towards Josh.