Chapter Eight

Chapter 8

Niall's POV

I just got back from a walk; I went to the park this morning when I woke up. Felt good getting out and getting some air. I had plenty of time to clear my head and think about everything that’s been going on. My mum called me at about four this morning telling me my brother, Greg, was in the hospital and said he was doing good, that he just sprained his ankle while playing football with my cousins. I really missed them and thought about visiting them during our break before we head to America for our Take Me Home Tour, so now I am looking up flights to Ireland at the moment.

 I told Liam I was going to Amy’s after taking a shower, which was true, while I was sitting on the swing at the park thinking, Amy walked up and sat down next to me crying. Amy is my ex-girlfriend; I started dating her shortly after we placed third on X-Factor. Amy was a great friend and all but we broke up because Simon decided to sign us and all I had much time for was music. She started dating this boy Justin and it absolutely broke my heart, I really cared about her and regretted ever breaking up with her. When I saw her crying it broke my heart more. She told me to come over later because she wanted to talk. I honestly hope everything is okay.

“Hey Ni, what’s up?” Louis asked walking in my room. “Nothing, just looking to see when the next flight to Ireland is.” I replied looking at the schedule.

“I'm at a payphone trying to call home,  All of my change I spent on you, Where have the times gone, baby, it's all wrong, Where are the plans we made for two?”

My phone started to ring.

“Yeah, I, I know it's hard to remember, the people we used to be...”

“Hello?” I answered, not bothering to look at the caller I.D “Hello is this Niall Horan from One Direction?” asked some guy with a really thick English accent. “It is, may I ask who is calling?” I ask lying down on my bed and Louis sitting down beside me. “My name is Sean, from management. I couldn’t get ahold of Liam and you were the next name on our list. We wanted to tell you that while you boys were on a break before you leave for America, we figured to rent a cabin out in Hawaii, we switched the break to 3 weeks instead of one since your first concert starts in about a month. We wanted to know if you boys were interested in staying there. It’s a five bedroom, two in a half bath and a medium sized kitchen, and sits right by the ocean.” Damn that sounds nice, but what about going to Ireland? Ugh I’ll figure that out later. “Sounds great, but what about Jade, Liam’s cousin, she’s living with us now.” I replied. “Well Jade can go as well; she would have to room with one of you lads though. We weren’t aware she already moved in.” “Ah, well sounds great. I will tell the others. Oh and when do we leave?”  “In two days, we will send you a private jet at about 8:30 Saturday morning.” “Okay thank you.” I reply before hanging up.

“What was that about?” Louis asked. There for a minute I completely forgot he was here. “Saturday, all of us are heading to Hawaii!” I state excitedly. “Whoa, are you serious?” He asked. “Yeah, management rented a cabin and everything, and our break is now three weeks instead of one.” I say, still really happy.  “But weren’t we all going to visit family? Now what?” He asked. Honestly I had no clue, I was excited about visiting my mum, step-dad, and brother, but I’m also crazy excited about Hawaii. “I don’t know” I say sitting up beside him. “Let’s wait until Liam, Jade, and Zayn get home, and then we can talk everything over with them.” He says getting up. I nod my head and get up as well.

“Harry is making lunch, are you hungry?” I shake my head and say “no, I’m getting in the shower, going to Amy’s.” and then head to get some clothes out and a towel. “Oh, you’re talking to Amy again?”  I nod excitedly and head to the bathroom. “I know you like Jade.” He says right before I close the door. “Okay?” I asked confused and stepping back out of the bathroom. “She likes you too you know.” I am still confused as ever. “No she doesn’t.” I state bluntly heading back to the bathroom. “Yes she does, she just isn’t ready for a relationship yet, besides you two met not too long ago. Give her some time. She’s beating herself up over it, she thinks you are mad at her or hate her or something…” “Whoa, she thinks I hate her?” I ask cutting him off. “She thinks you’re mad because she said she wasn’t ready for a relationship.” “I could never, hate or even just be mad at her; I understand she’s not ready.” I reply, and am stilllll confused. What even started this conversation? “Do you Ni, do you really understand that?” he asked, not helping me any. “Of course, why would you even ask that?” I ask, getting a tad defended. “Why are we talking about this exactly?” I asked. “I figured that’s why you were talking to Amy again…and I asked because you seem upset, if you understood then you shouldn’t be so upset, you should have confidence and try to get her to be ready. It seems like your giving up. I was just curious.” I calmed down a little bit. He was right, why am I over reacting so much? Last night, I heard her screaming and all I wanted to do was go and make sure she was okay, but then I saw Zayn with her and for some reason I felt a bit jealous. Seriously what’s going on with me?