Chapter Nine

**********AN**********

Did anyone hear the big announcement about the stadium tour? I am so proud of the boys  :D okay soooo here’s chapter 9

Chapter 9

Jade’s POV

“We are all going to Hawaii in two days and we will be there for three weeks.” He said pointing to all of us.

“Wait we’re what???” Liam asked absolutely confused. “We are ALL going to Hawaii in two dayssss.” Niall said, dragging out the ‘s’ in days. “Why?” Harry asked.  “Well management figured we needed a vacation so they got us a cabin out in Hawaii. Great idea right?” Niall said happily. Honestly as much as I wanted to visit the family, Hawaii sounded incredible and I can’t wait to go. “Sounds fun” Louis stated, jumping up and down like a little kid. “But what about visiting family?” Liam asked. “What if everyone flies their family in for your first concert in the states?” I asked, and to be fair, I thought that sounded like a great idea. “That way your families all get a vacation too.” I said, trying to get them to agree. “Yeah, I think that could work.” Harry said, and then he joined Louis and started jumping. “What do you think Zayn?” I asked. He has been quiet this whole time. What could be on his mind? “What? Oh yeah sounds good.” He said looking at us. “I’m going to bed. Goodnight?” With that, he headed upstairs. “What’s with him?” Liam asked, sitting down on the couch beside me. “I have no clue; did his date with Perrie go well?” I asked I am worried about him; he is always cheerful and happy.  “I don’t know, he didn’t say anything when he got home.” Louis replied, finally sitting down by Liam. “Oh, he’s just a little upset, he’ll be better tomorrow. Is anyone hungry? Let’s do that dinner Jade was talking about.” Niall said happily. He got up and headed to the kitchen. “Hold on” I yelled and headed upstairs.

I got to Zayn’s room and knocked lightly on the door. “Who is it?” I heard a soft noise on the other side of the door. “Jade” I replied. After about a minute of moving I saw the door open, “Come in” he said. I pushed the door open a little further and walked in. Zayn was sitting on his bed and looked like he had been crying. “What’s wrong?” I asked sitting down next to him. “Perrie and I broke up.” He said looking at me. “What? Why?” I asked concerned. “She said that we barely have time for each other, with her tour, and our tour heading to America soon, we will barely see each other.” He looked like he wanted to just start crying again. I pulled him into a hug and laid down. “That does make since in a way, but I thought she was okay with a long distance relationship from time to time? Maybe it’s just too soon and she needs time to get used to the busy schedule.” “Maybe” he said and laid down next to me. After about five minutes I heard light snores, I looked over to find that Zayn had fallin asleep; I go to get up only to be pulled back down. “Stay” is all he said. I went to lay back down when Niall came in “I wasn’t waiting; I was starving so I made food, hungry?” He asked, I nodded yes and pointed beside me “I can’t get up” Niall came beside me and shook Zayn “Mate, I made some food, are you hungry?” Zayn made no sound. Niall went to lift Zayn’s arm that was securely wrapped around me but Zayn only tightened his grip. “I’ll just bring you it.” With that Niall headed back down to the kitchen.

 Niall soon came up with two plates “Thought I’d join you” he said sitting next to me. I sat up and took my plate from him. I mumbled thanks and began to eat. “So what’s wrong with him?” Niall asked pointing over to Zayn. “He and Perrie broke up.” Niall’s smile soon faded and asked why, I told him the story and continued eating. I feel bad for Zayn, him and Perrie were undeniably perfect together. I was shocked when he told me. We both finished eating and Niall stood up to take my plate “I will wash tonight; he smiled shyly at me and walked out. Well that wasn’t awkward at all. I shook my head and laid back down. Guess I am sleeping here since I can’t really move at the moment.  I fell asleep in no time.