Chapter Eighteen Part One

Chapter 18 PART 1

Niall’s POV

“I’d hold onto her tight tonight if you don’t want her going anywhere!

P.S. I may, or may not have had something to do with you early release – Josh”

As soon as I got the text, I started getting frustrated. I now knew exactly what Josh was capable of and I knew I couldn’t do this by myself, especially with that gang of his. The best way to get Josh gone is by getting arrested. Right now I didn’t know how I would do that but I knew for a fact that I had to get some help.

I crawled out of bed and walked down to Liam’s room. I lightly knocked on the door to see if he was in there. After a couple of minutes of silence I walked upstairs. It was only three in the afternoon so I knew he was awake.

I got up the 20 something stairs and saw Liam sitting on the couch with the computer on his lap. I casually walked by seeing he was on twitter. I headed to the kitchen to grab a glass of orange juice, I leaned against the counter, and tried thinking of what to do. How am I going to tell Liam? Of course he knows that Josh is here but how can I tell him about the text? He is going to go mad once he sees it. He’s been looking forward to having Dani come out for a few days to visit and now he is going to have to deal Josh and hoping Jade stays safe. In order to beat Josh, we have to beat him at his own game and I am sure with the help of the lads we can all get this jerk thrown in jail…or even prison. Yeah I like prison better. After all he did abuse Jade…hmm I don’t know I will figure this all out soon hopefully before it’s too late.

Soon I was pulled out of my thoughts by Liam barging into the kitchen. “Hey mate, how are you feeling?” He walked over to the fridge and pulled out a water bottle before standing next to me. I shook my head and let out a soft sigh.

“Josh texted me,” It’s like the entire world just completely stopped. Liam had dropped the bottle of water and just stood there.

After what seemed like forever Liam finally spoke up. “Let me see.” I handed him my phone and tried to back away as far as possible in case he went mad and tried killing someone. He stood there for a minute reading the bold text that was right in front him before looking over at me. I could see anger, frustration, worry, fear all flash in his eyes. If looks could kill, I would be dead ten times over.

He slammed my phone down on the counter before walking out of the kitchen and passed the living room to downstairs. I had no clue what he was thinking but I knew it wasn’t good. I rushed after him as he just headed straight to mine and Jades bedroom. He stood at the door looking around the room furiously. “Where is she?!” He shouted at me. I jumped at the sound of his voice. It was full of anger and curiosity. I slightly pushed passed him and walked to the bed where Jade was previously laying. I moved all of the pillows and blankets around seeing the bed completely empty. I walked over to the bathroom and opened the door to notice she was not in there either. I started panicking.  Liam followed my every footstep and looked at me puzzled when we didn’t find Jade in here.

“Ma-Maybe she went outside?” I asked nervously. How could Jade just up and disappear? Liam walked out our backdoor, searching the spa, the pool and hot tub. We walked around the front but no matter where we looked, Jade was not in sight. You could tell Liam was trying his best to hold back the tears that threatened to escape but the more we looked around and didn’t find her, the harder the tears were to hold back. We both walked inside and headed to Zayn’s room. I guess that’s where the other lads decided to play ‘Call Of Duty’ at.

Zayn had an X-Box 360 chillin’ in his room and whenever any of us got bored we would head in there to play some type of game. I am honestly surprised that he is not sick of us always being in his room. He says he needs the company anyway but I think that’s just so he doesn’t think about Perrie and do something stupid. I wonder whatever happened to that girl he had a one night stand with. It’s not like Zayn to sleep around with some stranger. That break-up must have been worse than I thought, but still. I don’t get it.