Chapter Eleven

Chapter 11

Harry’s POV

I lay down beside Louis and scooted a little closer. I grabbed my phone off of his nightstand and set my alarm for early in the morning, yesterday after Niall told us the big news, I went up and packed all of my stuff. I am really excited about this trip. Just us 5 lads and Jade, I can’t wait.

What happened with Louis earlier was confusing. I will admit, at one point, when I met him on X-Factor I developed weird feelings.  It was nothing I ever felt before. I kept telling myself it was just a phase, but I was somehow effected by his reaction when I was squirming and I felt him tightening and starting feel uncomfortable underneath me, I liked it and loved the fact I did that. I don’t like him anymore, like I said ‘it was just a phase’ I had. But to know that one simple movement affected him like that, was driving me insane.

I can’t feel that for my best mate, emotional feelings are understandable, but physical feelings? That just seems outrageous.

Niall is having his complicated feelings about Jade, and vice versa. Zayn and Perrie are having their complicated issues, as they just broke up. I am having my complicated, confusing as hell issues about Louis. I think Liam and Danielle are the only happy and not so dramatic couple. Damn everything I’d give to be them.

Hopefully these next three weeks will help me figure out what is going on in my head. I have to keep telling myself now ‘I don’t like Louis’, ‘I feel nothing physically with Louis’, ‘I am straight, what are you talking about’ and are those words very convincing? Hell no there not. As soon as we land in Hawaii, I am getting drunk off my ass. That should help right? Well it better.

As for Jade, she is beautiful, funny, and is very feisty when she wants to be. I am glad she moved here and Liam is letting her stay with us. It’s great having her around. I feel like she feels something for Ni, and when he told me they kissed, I was surprised. If anyone of us followed Liam’s rules, it’d be Niall…or so I thought. I think all of us are somehow messed up at the moment.

I am extremely exhausted from thinking so I close my eyes and soon drifted off into a great yet uncomfortable sleep.

Zayn’s POV

Shortly after Jade left the living room, I headed upstairs and threw on a white t shirt, a black varsity jacket with some black skinny jeans. My hair was a crazy mess because ever since I woke up, I’ve been lounging around the house, not bothering to fix my hair or nothing. I put some gel and everything in my hair until it was up in its original quiff. I sprayed my Gucci cologne on and picked up my keys. I needed to get out of here; I haven’t gone to a club for a while so I figured now would be the perfect chance.

I got into my black Bentley Continental GT car and headed straight to the nearest club. It only took about 15 minutes before I arrived. I soon found a parking spot and got out. I headed inside, it was really hot in here, the music was so loud, I headed up to the bar. I started off with a simple beer and sat down on a stool to drink it. Not minutes later, a very attractive female with long blonde hair that cut off right at her waist, came up and sat beside me. She had a short low cut black dress on with about 12 inch red heels on.

“Hi cutie what’s your name?” She spoke with a somewhat raspy voice; you could smell the alcohol that left her breath miles away.

“Zayn, and what’s your name babe?” I asked while taking a sip of the beer that was in my hands. “Heather, want to dance?” She held out her hand and stood up. I finished my beer and gladly took her hand in mine and followed her to the dance floor. Once we stopped she turned around so she was no longer facing me, she moved in close and started grinding down on me. She wrapped her arms around my neck, and I moved my hands down to her waist, helping her move.