Chapter Fifteen

Chapter 15

Louis’ POV

I sat there on the couch for what seemed like forever. I was thinking about what recently happened. Harry, how he kissed me. What does this mean? Why did he just kiss me out of nowhere? Was it out of pure sympathy or does that mean that Harry is gay? So many questions and I have no clue how to put any of it together. Harry and I have gotten much closer since the breakup with me and Eleanor. Sitting there talking to Harry, telling him everything that happened, I didn’t know what to do. Of course I don’t like Harry, I love Eleanor and even if I didn’t, I couldn’t be gay, could I? I’ve never even looked at a guy in that kind of way, and I just sat there and kissed Harry. I didn’t pull back; I knew damn well what I was doing. I don’t even regret doing it. I heard Harry in his room crying and all I wanted to do was go back there and comfort him like he has been doing the past few days for me but I cant. It’s like I am just frozen in place on the couch. I can’t seem to get up and do anything.

Liam and Zayn walk in with a couple of bags. The movie Harry and I were supposed to be watching was still on, I didn’t watch even a second of it. Liam came over and sat down next to me wiping away the tears on my cheeks, I didn’t even notice I was crying. He pulled me into a hug and let me cry on his shoulder. A few seconds later I wiped away all the tears and stood up. I need to talk to Harry. I go to walk into Harry’s room when Liam stops me.

“Lou, are you okay? What’s wrong?”  I stand there thinking for a moment before I reply.

“I’m fine. I just need to talk to someone.” I rush off to Harry’s room leaving Liam sitting there absolutely confused. I walk up to Harry’s door and I still hear the soft sobs and whimpers. I lightly knock on the door. I really need to talk to him about what happened.

“GO AWAY!” He yelled out and started crying again. I slightly open the door and walk in.

“We need to talk.” I stated bluntly. He looked up with tear soaked eyes and his face is all red and puffy. I hate seeing him like this. I just want to hug him tight and let him know that everything will be okay.

“W-what do y-you want?” He asked while wiping his face. I walked over and sat down next to him on the bed.

“What happened? Why’d you kiss me?”

Liam’s POV

Zayn and I thought it would be fun to go out and explore Hawaii. We have been here for about a week and haven’t really got the chance to check everything out. Jade wasn’t feeling well so Niall would be spending time with her, Harry said he had stuff to think about, and Louis was asleep so it would just be Zayn and I. After our first night here, Niall has been spending a lot of time with Jade, trying not to let her out of his sights. I wonder what that could be about.

Before leaving Zayn had checked out a map and some places here that’s be great to visit. We decided to check out the Royal Hawaiian Golf Club and then check out some shopping centers. Zayn has been out of it since being in Hawaii. He hasn’t really been doing much so I thought it would be great to get him out of the cabin.

The Royal Hawaiian Golf Club wasn’t very far from the cabin so we decided to walk…Not like we had much of a choice, neither of us can drive. The walk was pretty dull and silent so I decided to speak up. “How’s everything been going?” I kicked a rock out of the way and stared at the ground. After what seemed like forever he finally spoke up avoiding my previous question.

“I don’t get it. What did I do wrong?” I looked up confused before I realized he was talking about him and Perrie.

“Mate, you didn’t do anything wrong. It was her loss. Maybe it just wasn’t meant to be?” The last part came out more as a question than a statement.