Chapter Four

Chapter 4

Jade’s POV

I wake up to my phone beeping; I forgot I put an alarm clock on that thing. I look to see that it is 9:00 in the morning. I get up and stretch and look at the bodies strung out everywhere. Liam and Zayn looking uncomfortable on the couch and chair and Louis practically lying on top of Harry. Niall was sound asleep still on the other couch with light snores coming from his slightly opened mouth. I walk into the kitchen and grab a cup of orange juice and look for something to eat. I hear someone yawn behind me so I turn around only to see Niall. “Sleep well?” he asked, I nodded my head and went back to focusing on the fridge. “Would you like to get dressed and head out to the grocery store? We don’t have all that much food…” He says dragging out the last word then smiling cheekily. “You ate it all didn’t you?” I ask. He chuckles and says “Go get dressed love, we have some food shopping to do?” I sit my cup of orange juice on the table and give him a warning look to leave it alone. I go upstairs and put on a pair of black yoga pants that says “Dance” down the right leg and a blue t-shirt and a Lil Wayne hoodie. I put on my DC’s shoes and head downstairs.

“Ready?” Niall asked. “Let me finish my juice then we can leave.” I replied. I walk into the kitchen only to find my glass empty. “NIALL!!!” I scream and walk into the living room. “Shhh you’re going to wake everyone up.” He says smiling from ear to ear. I pick up my purse and slap him in the back of the head playfully before heading to the car. “Ow!” He said getting into the driver seat. I give him a half smile and say “next time don’t drink my juice.” He starts laughing and we head off.

The car ride was pretty silent minus Niall singing along to the radio. He seriously has the voice of an angel; honestly I did always have a soft spot for him. His laugh, his beautiful blue oceanic eyes, his amazing smile, plus me and him shared the same love for food, and always laugh at the most stupid shit. Niall pulled me out of my thoughts, “We’re here love.” He said. I hopped out of the car and walked in the store. He got a cart and we started walking off the meat, we got sausage, hamburger, bacon, and so on and then moved onto the parts of the store. “What type of pizza do you like?” He asked focusing very hard on the various pizza’s in front of him. I walked over to him and opened up the freezer pulling out about six different pizzas. He looked at me shocked, “What?” I asked. He started smiling and said “I love your choice in pizza.” With that he took that cart and walked down to breakfast foods.

When we were finally done shopping for food we walked back to the car and started putting everything into the trunk of the car. “What are your plans for today?” Niall asked while starting the car and slightly looking at me. “Well I would love to just be out and enjoy the nice weather. I know it’s not always like this.” I say looking up at him. “How about a nice day at the beach?” He asked. “Sounds lovely.” I reply.

We head back to the flat and start taking the food in. Harry, Liam, and Louis were all awake, Zayn was still sound asleep on the chair. I look at Zayn and shake my head. “How is he comfortable?” I ask mainly to myself. “This is Zayn were talking about. He always falls asleep the strangest ways.” Louis replies. The boys helped get the rest of the food out and bring it into the kitchen. “Anyone have plans today?” Niall asked everyone. “I have a date with Danielle.” Liam says. “And Eleanor and I are going to see a movie.” Louis adds. “I’m going to go out and get some shopping done,” Harry replies. “And Zayn is taking Perrie out for her birthday so it looks like it's just us two.” Niall says elbowing me in the stomach. Honestly I was nervous to be with just Niall for the day. I am usually the awkward type who doesn’t know what to say, and I definitely didn’t want this to be awkward for either of us.

“What are you two doing today?” Liam asked. “We are going to spend some time at the beach today.” I replied. Liam looked at me worried and I gave him a reassuring smile. “Be careful, and Niall be nice.” Liam said a little bit too sternly. “I will, I will.” Niall said. “You have nothing to worry about, I promise.” He added. Liam gave him a warning look before saying “I’m going to go get ready; Danielle will be here in an hour.” With that he walked upstairs. “Yeah I better go get ready also.” Louis said before leaving the kitchen leaving Harry, Niall, and I. “I’m going to make some food to bring along.” Niall said. “Okay, I am going to go get a shower.” I replied before also leaving the kitchen.