Chapter 41

(I googled the flight duration mentioned later on in the chapter ok :))))))))))))))))) x)

Cara's POV

While Luke was away in America attending another award show, I did find days every lonely because he's away, Jayde and Amy go out with friends and Tyler works around the clock.

Now we're getting money through I didn't see the need in staying in my job. Having an extra bit of cash would be nice but I'm not one to want extravagant things or top designer clothing. Joe gets a lot of stuff for free so he'd promote it but he never does and he usually gives it to me because he usually never uses it.

It was around 4am and I was up late waiting for the award show to start so I could watch them perform and win the award. I know they would win, it was for song of the year and Jet Black Heart was up. It was an amazing, meaningful song so of course it would win.

When I saw them walk up the red carpet I could help but smile at how amazing Luke is at everything. He looked amazing and was always poised in an interview. He always knew what to say and how to word it although the tabloids always found a way to twist his words into something offensive and nothing annoyed me more than that. 

After they spoke about what its like to be at the award show and being up for an award it went straight into the venue and began to say who was there, who was up for what and what awards people over social media believe an artist will win depending on the category they were in.

Although it would run up my bill, I texted Luke a good luck message to let him know i'm watching all the way from England and I instantly got a text from my network provider saying i'm being charge £3 extra for a text from here to America. It was all worth it though.

*
*
*

The show continued to roll on announcing who won what and the artist saying similar speeches it was finally the award the boys were up for but it went to a break before hand and my phone had begun to ring.

"Hello, who is this?" I asked since it was an unknown number.

"Is this Miss.Cassidy Richards?" A woman's voice sounded seriously down the phone.

"It's now Mrs.Cara Hemmings, but yes it is. Who is this?" I asked.

"I'm speak with pure condolence that Mr.Clarkson Richards has passed away. A very lovely boy called Tyler called us to the scene. He mentioned the illness your father had and we announce it was from that. You will receive a visit from one of our officers later today, we usually visit passed four in the evening. We are so very sorry to announce this to you like this" I hung up straight away in pure shock and horror. 

He mentioned he was ill but he told us he had months left and that he was receiving treatment for it. He promised he'd tell us if it ever got worse. Crying over him was something I never expected i'd do, if I was 15 and I heard this I would jump for joy but now as a fully grown women who has come to terms that you can't change your past, you must overcome it and grow stronger and also that you cannot live a life holding grudges; I will cry over him completely. 

Even though Luke was at an award show, I had to hear his voice, the slightest sound of his voice calmed me down no matter what mood I was in. 

"Cara, the award is being announced can I call you back in ten?" He rushed.

"Oh I know sorry...Of course!" I sniffed and hung up but I got a call back straight away.

"Don't ever hang up on me if you're sad. Never. Baby, what's wrong?" He asked and I could see the camera go onto him because to their joy they had won the award. He seemed worried and his expression didn't change from worry even though he had just received the second biggest award of the night.

"Luke, you need to go and accept the award...I'm being selfish right now...Go" I pretty much begged him.

"The boys are fully capable of accepting an award. I'd rather make you happy than accept an award i'll have you know. Now, what's wrong?" He asked as the voice over to the programme said that Luke was walking out and not accepting the award.

"It's nothing...Luke, for me please go and get the award" I continued to beg.

"That's it, if you're not going to tell me over the phone i'm getting a plane home right now and be back by the afternoon if I catch business class" He said in his serious tone. A tone that he rarely uses.

The afternoon would mean i'd have him by my side when they come to talk things through about my dad. But it would also mean he would miss interviews and if the social media world finds out he came home just for me i'd look like a weak women that can't stand on her own two feet within the few days he's gone.

"I just needed to hear your voice that's it. Your voice soothes me when i'm sad" I sighed "My...It's my dad...Luke, this time I've officially lost him and this time I will never get him back" I then broke down.

"I've just booked a flight home. I'm nearly at the hotel getting my things. I can't have you home by yourself like this. Not in my lifetime will I have you sad and by yourself without someone to wipe your tears. Baby, I love you and never forget that. I'm so sorry you've lost him, you were just beginning to get close...Clarkson was generally a nice guy once he changed. We done a lot of stuff together...Cara, he really loved you, even when he hurt you he loved you. He never told you that men hurting you came with a price that throughout their life they'd never live without karma watching them, which I know doesn't sound like the best solution but he did care and he hated himself after hurting you. He told me you're strong but i'm to protect you and never lose you. He cared Cara. And he will continue to care and look out for you even though you can can't see it" Luke's words broke me into pieces. All along he put on a fake act of not caring but he did, even though he never showed it, deep down he cared.

"I'll be home soon Cara and when I do i'm never leaving you alone again. Me, you, the kids and even Tyler if he wishes, you're coming with me on this tour. I miss you all like heck and if you're with me and you're sad, I can hold onto you and support you properly and not just over the phone. I'll see you soon babe" He said in a softer tone than before and hung up. 

I sat clutching onto my chest after turning the TV and the lamp off so I was sitting in complete darkness with my knees up pressed against my chest and tears falling down along with mascara.

*
*
*
IMPORTANT A/N

sorry this was shit

the next chapter will end on a happy note

this will nearly be finished :(

I was thinking of making a short story of their life before they met. (mainly cara's but luke will make appearances ofc) what do you think?

I WENT TO SEE THE VAMPS FRIDAY AND MET MY INTERNET FRIEND FOR THE FIRST TIME AND WE MET CHARLIE JONES AND SO MANY OTHER CELEBS. I SAW JOE,CASPAR,JACK MAYNARD,JOSH AND MIKE(not clifford obvs) WALK INTO THE ARENA BUT MY MUM NOTICED THEM BEFORE ME AND SHE WAS LIKE 'ISNT THAT THE JOE KID YOU LIKE' AND I TURNED AROUND AND WAS LIKE 'OH SHIT JOE' AND HE TURNED AROUND AND WAVED. I WAS FRONT ROW AND CONNOR KEPT WALKING CLOSER TO US AND I BLEW HIM A KISS AND HE BLEW ONE BACK THEN WHEN CONNOR MAYNARD WAS PERFORMING  HE POINTED OVER TO OUR AREA AND WHEN HE WAS WAITING TO GO BACK ON STAGE TO PERFORM I FOUND A GIRL WITH THE  VAMPS  WE BOTH KEPT YELLING FOR HIM AND HE FINALLY NOTICED AND WAVED.

im seeing 5SOS this thursday and i hope theres more celebs there :) i hope to meet 5SOS obvs too :)

DONT HATE, MASTURBATE

i love you and i hope you're happy and healthy :)

check out my new fanfic 505 and  i will soon be uploading a fanfic called bloodstream a its the vamps one :) so i'll obvs let you know when that's up. i'm getting a few chapters written before i officially upload it.

VOTE/COMMENT/SHARE

xo