Chapter 9

Luke's POV

I woke up in a dark room that smelt disgusting. I had no idea where I was. All I know is that my head hurts like hell.

The room was quite big so I stood up and began to walk around it.

All the furniture surrounding it was broken and the carpet was stained. Everything was disgusting.

'Alone again Luke? Get used to it...She'll leave you again'

"I thought you were gone?" I asked the voices.

'We will never leave you Luke...You brought this on yourself'

'Where is Cara? She said she cared about you...'

'How caring of her to leave you here'

"She does care so leave me alone!" I screamed and covered my ears then crawled into a ball.

"Who the hell are you talking to?" A girl asked.

I turned my head slowly and I was really confused once I saw who it was.

"Katy?" I basically asked "I thought you were dead?" I added.

"I wish" She rolled her eyes "They think i'm dead?" She asked.

"Well...Your body was found...Your mum disowned Cara because of it" I told her and she seemed even more upset by it.

"I wish I listened to them...Maybe then I wouldn't of ended up like this" She cried.

"What have they done to you?" I asked and crawled a little closer.

"Nothing...That's the thing...They've just kept me here...I get fed two times a day...They don't even hurt me" She seemed confused herself.

"You must of been scared...Have you been here permanently?" I asked.

So I guess this is Cara's dads house. I recognize the decorations and the smell.

"Yeah...Just this one room" She said with a small laugh.

"Cara was here not that long ago...So was I...If I knew I would of came to save you too" I sighed.

"It's fine...I guess" She sighed "Do you think we'll ever make it out?" She asked.

"Of course we will" I tried to reassure her even though i'm still unsure if we will "We just have to be strong like her" I added and rubbed her shoulder.

*

*

*

Cara's POV

"Tyler just fucking drive!" I screamed.

"Cara! I'm fucking trying! There's a bloody traffic jam!" He screamed back.

I was literally crying my eyes out with my faces buried in my legs.

"I'm sorry...I just don't want to lose him again" I sighed.

"I'm scared" Tyler sighed.

"Why?" I asked finally looking up at him.

"To go back there...Where all the bad memories are...How many people do you think will be there?" He asked and I shrugged.

"Same amount as usual...Look Ty, they will try to annoy you and start a fight with you but you need to control your anger..." I said and rubbed is shoulder.

"I just want to get our family back together" He sighed once we pulled up. I could hear the music. The men. I knew we were in the right place.

We got out of the car and I quickly passed him his gun and he put it in his backpack then I done the same.