Chapter 17

Jayde's POV

My dad said today he is taking me to a one direction concert. Don't get me wrong, i'm excited but my mum is taking Amy and my brothers out for a bit so its just me and Dad.

I begged her to come but she said its just me and Dad. She said we need to bond and sort are differences out.

He got us front row seats and i'm meeting them after. I think he'd be annoyed if they made us sit all the way back considering they're all good friends. Mum said I met them when I was little and that they loved seeing me but they started touring so they couldn't see me as much.

"Ready?" Dad said and we heard the music start. I nodded slowly which made him sigh out of sadness.

I was really upset that we've driven this far apart, we used to be really close but its like we're strangers to each other now.

*

*

*

The concert was really good so we're now waiting to be let in backstage. I was nervous but then again I think everyone would be.

"Luke! We haven't seen you in ages...Come in!" Louis said all excited and I walked in slowly behind him.

"So...You're the famous Jayde that Luke doesn't shut up about?" Harry said a knelt down to my height.

"I think so..." I whispered a little and he laughed.

"So how is everything going without...You know?" Dad asked awkwardly.

"It was hard at first but everything is easier now" Liam said and sat down with Dad as Niall came over to me. He's my favorite. Mum said whenever they came round, he was the only one that I wouldn't cry while he held me.

"Would you like to go for a walk around the arena? Leave these lot to complain?" He laughed and I nodded.

We walked for a little bit while making some small talk but then things began to get a little more serious.

"So...Why don't you get along with your dad anymore?" He asked and I sighed.

"He didn't believe me when I told him that his new girlfriend was hitting me and hurting me all the time...He thought I was just jealous" I sighed.

"What did you do after that?" He asked.

"Well...Mainly i'd pray to my mum but I used to go and sit with Tyler, he was the only one who believed me...He told my dad but they ended up having an argument" I said playing with my jumper.

"I think your dad just wanted the best for everyone...He hates rejecting people because he doesn't want them to be sad, I know he upset you but he's try and you need to try too. If not for your dad then for your mum...She's an amazing women and she needs you to be strong...We all love your mum...I think we're a little scared of her too" He laughed.

"Niall...Why can't you be my dad?...You seem so much nice than he is...I'm sure you'd never cheat on my mum" I sighed and he hugged me.

"You're dad is amazing...But if you ever want a friend then i'm here...Just ask your mum to call me" He smiled and kissed my forehead.

*

*

*

Luke's POV

I knew Niall had took Jayde for a tour of the arena but it didn't realize they were going to be this long. We had to be home soon because we had dinner at a certain time.

I began looking for her and when I did she seemed to be in a deep conversation with Niall so I listened in. I know its rude but it might be important.

"Niall...Why can't you be my dad...You seem so much nicer than he is...I'm sure you'd never cheat on my mum" She sighed and I felt my heart break into tiny pieces.

I walked away from what they were talking about. I'm sure she'd find me.

"Luke? You alright mate?" Harry asked walking up to me.

"Fine" I lied. My daughter hates me and wishes another guy was her dad.

"Sorry we took so long...We got distracted" Niall laughed.

"Come on Jayde...We need to get going" I mumbled and held her hand after we all exchanged our goodbyes.

*

*

*

"Dad? Are you okay?" She asked as I let my anger out on the steering wheel.

"Don't you mean Luke? You seem to want Niall as your dad...Why don't you call him dad?" I snapped.

"Dad...Stop" She begged as the speed I was driving at got fast "Dad we're going to crash stop!" She yelled.

I continued ignoring her. What is wrong with me?

"Dad! Please! We're going to-" But she was cut off by the car driving through a window of a shop.

My head hit the steering wheel at great force and everything suddenly became black.

Jayde's POV

"Dad?" I cried "Daddy?" I cried harder as I saw his eyes screwed shut with blood coming from his head,nose and lip.

I started to shake him to see if he would wake up but he didn't.

"Dad please wake up...I'm sorry for saying I hate you...I don't I love you...Please wake up" I cried and continued to shake him but he wasn't moving.

Even though I was a little hurt, I wasn't as bad as him so I got out and ran over to a women to beg for help...Even though she was coming to look anyway.

"Please help my dad!" I cried.

"We've called the ambulance they will be here soon...You should call your mum" She said.

"I'm 7...I don't have a phone" I mumbled.

If my dad dies...It's all my fault.

_______________

a/n

well im kinda back i guess

how was this?

i had niall feels today

ITS MY BIRTHDAY WOOOOOOOOOOOO

i dont like hey violet.

bye

VOTE/COMMENT/SHARE

ig- flathairlukey

twitter- b00tymuke

kik- ashhemmo96

snapchat- bxndtubers