Chapter 23

Cara's POV

It was the next day and everyone was happy. Obviously Jayde was a little down but I made her laugh and she smiled soon as Michael walked through the door with some food.

We were all on the sofa watching some TV, I was cuddle into Luke with my legs resting on his and my feet dangling off the sofa. I had my head resting in the side of his neck and he was rubbing my thigh while giving me a kiss on the forehead every now and then.

He phone began to ring so he jumped off the sofa and went to answer it. He told me it was his management so hopefully this is the start of getting us some money finally. We're managing but only just. I've been borrowing money off Joe and some of his friends. Even though I argued with them that they're to keep their money, they refused to let me go home without it. I've also been getting a lot of tips at work from perverted men that would push some notes down my jeans then squeeze my bum. The temptation to scream in their face was overpowering but I really needed the job.

"Hey...management need both of us for a meeting...I don't know what its for though" Luke said and I groaned.

Last time I met their management I ended up getting into an argument with them. They wanted the boys to change the sound of their music and obviously me being a fan,best friends with the band and married to the lead singer, I disagreed. I ended up yelling in their faces that they got famous and grew from how they sound now, if they change their sound they will most likely lose fans and then management will be out of the job and so will 5 seconds of summer. One of the body guards there tried to pull me out of the room by grabbing my arm but I ended up kicking him in the balls then Dave, who is their main body guard defended me.

"Remember what happened last time?" I reminded him with a laugh.

"Let's not have a repeat of that..." He laughed as well.

*

*

*

When we got in we walked straight into the meetings room and I saw their manager,a few other people and a tanned brown haired girl that has clearly had a boob job and a lot of Botox.

We took a seat opposite them and Luke held my hand under the table while their manager looked through his folder for some paper.

"So Luke...I know the boys aren't here but this mainly concerns you" He started "I know you all haven't been in the public eye that much these past few months so we have a way of getting you out their. And since you're the front man...It would make more sense that you are the one to take this role" He added.

"What? Role of what?" Luke asked and I sat with a confused look on my face.

"Luke...This is Cheska, she's a 30 year old playboy bunny from LA...We had the idea that you walk around the streets with her, get seen together so then people will talk about you more...We understand you're married and that you have kids but that will just make you even more in the public eye" He added and my eyes widened.

"But I barely know her...I love my wife and kids...I'm not hanging out with some random women I don't know" He shook his head.

"You really think this will make their careers better? If anything it will make them less popular because who will want to love a band with a cheater lead singer?" I raised my eyebrow at them and they death glared me.

"We're not asking you...We're telling you" He said and pushed some paper in front of us "We need you both to sign this form" He said sternly looking at both of us.

I slouched back in my seat while watching Luke argue that he doesn't want to do this but then their manager said 'If you don't do this we will cancel your contract and you will no long be managed by us meaning you won't really have a band'. So after Luke giving me a sad look he signed the paper then pushed it to me.