Chapter 25

Luke's POV

I laid down on the sofa watching some more films. That's all I've been doing lately, plus staring at my phone to see if she's texted me but she hasn't.

"Dad" I heard Amy said in a worried tone.

"Yes?" I said looking up at her.

"Where's mum?" She asked.

She seemed really worried or scared or both.

"She's out...What do you need?" I said walking over to her.

"Erm...I'd prefer to talk to mum" She mumbled.

Is it about me? Have I done something? What am I doing wrong? I felt like I've been pretty good with all of them these past few days.

"Anything you can say to her you can say to me" I shook my head and she bit her lip.

"I'm...Bleeding" She mumbled and I laughed.

"Bleeding? Why are you so worried? Everyone gets cuts at times...There's some plasters in the bathroom" I shook my head still laughing.

"No...I don't need a plaster, I need something else" She sighed.

"Get a bandage...How big is this damn cut?" I groaned.

"Oh god...See! I need a women to talk too. Dad you're clueless" She snapped.

"I don't see why you're over-Oh...Well..." I suddenly realized what she meant.

She shook her head and I just stood awkwardly turning my head side-to-side. Cara was meant to deal with this awkward girl stuff that they blow way out of proportion.

"Well...There's some of the things in the bedroom...I don't know what type you'd want though...There's about 10 different packs" I awkwardly said and pulled my lip ring between my teeth.

*

*

*

*

We had to all leave for LA, mum was too busy home in Australia to look after the kids and Joe has completely left. His blocked me on twitter and instagram as well. The last thing Cara posted on instagram was a picture of a coffee and I was in the background. The last thing she tweeted was a crying face emoji.

I had to take this kids away with me but the hotel we're staying in has a child's play area so they can spend most of their time there.

So after a painfully long plane ride which mainly consisted of crying babies, a complaining Michael, Ashton being all cheery and singing songs, Calum listening to his music,Jayde was playing on my phone and Amy was moving about all the time saying she's 'uncomfortable' or she has 'pains'.

Ashton is the only person that seemed to be happy on that whole flight.

But now we're back at the hotel and we unpacked just in time to get something for dinner from the restaurant down the road. It's pretty expensive but management pay for it so we spend so much on food because we're not the one paying for it.

After sitting down and ordering pretty much the same thing in large, Michael wouldn't stop staring at some random girl.

"She's going to think you're a weird stalker not a cute boy she'd bring home" Calum laughed.

"We have the some color hair...We're pretty much in a relationship already" He laughed "I'm getting her number" He laughed again and stood up.

"Is this going to be another girl that rejects you?" Calum said trying not to laugh.

"You're just jealous because this hot girl is going to be mine and not yours" He teased and I laughed.

"Good luck mate!" I laughed.

Michael's POV

I quickly looked in the reflection of my phone screen to see if I looked okay. My eyebrow piercing was straight, what's left of my hair looks fine and I made sure my breath was fresh before stopping behind her.

She was putting some plates on the table then went to walk away but I caught her attention.

"Excuse I was wondering..." I trailed off after seeing who it was.

So I called my best friends wife hot and said we're already in a relationship...Great.

"Michael..." She slowly said that looked at the exit "Marla take over for me please!" She screamed then walked through to the kitchen.

"Cara wait!" I screamed but a security man stopped me from running through.

I groaned and ripped my arm out of his grip then stormed back to my table.

"Rejected" Calum sung.

"I guess you could say that..." I mumbled.

_______________________

a/n

I'VE BEEN GONE SO LONG OMG

HII

I WENT TO 5SOS LAST NIGHT!! MIKEY BURNT HIS HAIR, LUKE KEPT STARING AT ME AND COMING OVER TO MY SECTION (i was front row in my block and there was barely anyone in that block anyway), I NEARLY MET THEM BUT THEY GOT IN A CAR AND LUKE SMILED BEFORE GETTING IN AND I SPOKE TO DAVE AND HE'S SO NICE.

if you want a full on story..the previous chapter has the whole story :)

AND ALSO I'VE STARTED A NEW LUKE FANFIC!! ITS A PUNK ONE SO TATTOOS AND PIERCINGS AND SHIT OMG YEAH ITS CALLED 'Addictive' I HOPE YOU BECOME ADDICTED TO IT ;)))

ANYWAY HI AND BYE.

*Insert hate here*

*Insert cheese doritos here*

:)

I LOVE YOU GUYS SO FUCKING MUCH AND IM SO HAPPY I HAVE YOU GUYS!!

VOTE.COMMENT.SHARE

twitter- b00tymuke

ig- longlegslukey

kik- ashhemmo96

snapchat- bxndtubers

opinion website- www.gofuckyourselfyoutoe.com

stay rad

xo