Chapter 25: Replay

Junior's POV

By the time we reached the station entrance we had managed to catch up with the siblings who started to disband and take their positions. Suddenly the people who were rushing in and out of the trains and along the platforms became ghost figures, while the Hunters, Will and the siblings were still in the flesh.

At this point Maleiata led us along the platform so that we were standing behind the memory version of her. Before my attention went over to the hunter's my eyes couldn't help but notice the sexy Warrior infront of me.

Covered in a skin-tight black leather suit ... it clung to her curvacious body making my mouth water again ....

"Down boy"- my beautiful mate scoffs from my side..

"Can't help but marvel at what is mine babe"- I winked back at her

"Please, just concentrate!"- she replied sternly.

Taking in the Solemnity of her voice, I shifted my focus onto the scene in front of us and for the next 5 grilling minutes I stood and watched how the night unpacked for my mate and her siblings.

I felt my heart wrench seeing my mate sink to the ground finding her brother being shot down, it never surprised me to see her respond with such grace and poise ... she really has done this alot. How can someone with such innocence be apart of this sort of warfare and brutality.

Once I saw Malakai come into the subway for back up the room suddenly went dark and the noise around me became white ...

One by one, Maleiata took me through everything that happened in the lead up to her first confrontation with Nicolas ...

The very sight of him made me shake with fury knowing that he hurt my mate! this was unforgivable. I went to take a step toward with a growl raging in my chest when I felt a pair of hands slide across my torso and wrap around my waist from behind.

I closed my eyes allowing the electic shocks run throughout my body and felt a heavenly sensation as I felt a kiss being planted sweetly in the crook of my neck.

"its ok baby, he can't hurt us anymore"- Maleiata whispered in my ear ...

Without even thinking I pull her from behind and into my arms, urgently seizing her and holding onto her tight. I know my baby is strong, but I hate that no one was there to protect her.

"You have me now"- I spoke to her softly, caressing her fear away

As the fight in front of us reached its climax my grip only tightened when I saw my mate's mother die. I look into my mates face to see her eyes shut close and a single glistening tear skate down her cheek.

Nicholas will pay for this.

......

After what seemed like hours we finally surfaced back to the present time. As reality kicked in we both remained still. Holding each other.

"Your brother's are dicks" - I broke the silence, only to regret the words as soon as they left my big mouth.

As the words registered Her eyes widened and let out a huge roar of laughter.

"I'm serious ... If I knew how they were treating you ..."- I began to retaliate only to be silenced with my mates soft lips shutting me up.

I needed her to know that what her brothers did we're unacceptable ...

"Don't worry my love, I'm not gonna let them forget it for a veerryyy *she kisses my lips once* ... Veeerryyy *she kisses me again*... Long time"- she assured me with a devilish grin that had the word 'vengeance' written all over it.

"How do you do it?"- I ask

"Distract you? ... It's quite easily really ... "- she continues to shower kisses along my jaw line ...

"Go through all that trauma and remain smiling?"- I finished and pulled her face into my palms so that our eyes looked into each other's.

"I have too ... I haven't lost everything. My family mean everything to me, and now it's been made complete with you. What's not to smile about?"- her voice rang with confidence and conviction.

"Thank you .... For trusting me. And opening up your mind to me. I can't tell you how happy I am to have you. You and I both know that my flaws are plenty but I promise you, that I will never let any harm come near you, I will protect you with my life."- I solemnly declared.

She didn't have to say anything to let me know my words brought comfort and security. She smiled that gorgeous smile and leaned her forehead against mine, and her palms against mine allowing our fingers to intertwine. My wolf purred, He was deeply satisfied that our mate was safe and in our arms.

I wanted to use this moment as momentum to make love to her again but we were rudely interrupted by a piercing scream.

It sounded like it came from the lounge room down stairs ...

Lei's eyes shot up immediately in panic ..

"That was Mina"- her words shot out so quickly before I could blink she was already out of my bed and dressed in her leggings and basketball jersey.

I followed suit and quickly pulled on my boxers and tee. She waited only a couple of more seconds until I finished getting dressed and then followed her down the stairs ....

As we were hurrying down the stairs we heard the scream again accompanied with a blanket of murmurs and cheering.

Once we got to the opening of the lounge we skidded into a halt when we notice a group of people huddled around in a massive circle.

"Mina? What's wrong with Mina?!"- Lei screeched

.....

Heads turned and when a small opening appeared, the body in the centre emerged out and walked slowly towards my mate with his arms tucked in his pockets.

Shock took over my face and looking over to my mate, her expression mirrored mine with tears beginning to form in the corner of her eyes.

As I heard her Heart beginning to pound a little faster she ran out from my side and threw herself in the arms of the man that stood before us.

"I didn't think I was going to see you anytime soon man!"- her voice quivering with sheer relief

"I missed you too little sis"- Marcus, Maleiata's 2nd eldest brother had returned home and tenderly hugged his little sister back.

I smiled at my mate knowing she was happy, her Brother's return from the capital was what we exactly needed to bring confidence to our packs. Our chance of defeating the Hunters were looking very promising.

-------------------------------------------

Uploaded 14 August 2014. (Unedited)

G'day and Wassup readers!

Thank you for your endless patience and support of my book. I think my recent case of the writers block hit me pretty really bad and lasted waaayyy too long so I am determined to get this book completed.... Hopefully by the end of 2014.

Again, sorry for a longest wait - I've been face palming myself all this time.

Anyways, I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Let me know what you think ... And if my writing has gotten slack .. Please let me know.

Anyways my lovelies, hope your all alive and well!

Much Love,

- Me.

xx

(LadyNoxx)