Chapter 24: Morning Glory

Its been a crazy couple of weeks since moving back to Crescent Island. Its been drama and mayhem since the second I landed.

Until now, after what had seemed to be a very long time, I can finally say that I am at peace.

Its 4.50am and we still hadn't fallen asleep yet. I didn't think I could after the night I just had.

As I started recollecting my memories from last night a big smile slowly sprang on my face. I have finally been claimed and mated with the man I love. Junior. My Alpha.

We were still in bed lying upright with our bodies facing the balcony and still tangled in each other and amongst the bed sheets. Our breathing was synchronised just like our wolves purring in sync. Im glad our wolves found each other, she deserves to be loved.

Looking around his room I noticed it was quite bare and plain. The only furniture he had was his bed, bedside tables, a full length mirror and a massive office desk with mountains of paper work. It was interesting seeing that the only personal item he had was a bedside portrait of his family. His Parents, him and his sister. They looked like perfect family. His smile was just precious. I hadnt seen him smile until the day he won the 1:1 combat challenge. *Pffftt that was so rigged

And whilst leaning into his chest, I felt him gently draw with his fingers all over my arms up to my neck and back down again.

Warmth spread through my body with every stroke and touch and when I felt his warm breathe on my skin it made me quiver on the inside with pleasure. I could stay like this forever.

Man, the moment I'm feeling right now is undescribable, and if there was a word that perfectly matched this state of blissfullness then [Insert Here].

"What are you thinking about my love?" Junior broke the silence with such tenderness in his tone

"Just tryin to get my head around everything ... alots happened"- I smiled and turned my head and body back to face him.

"I cant imagine what you've been through"- He whispered whilst stroking my cheeks and kissed my forehead.

"you don't want too ... trust me"- I told him.

At that moment I felt his body freeze and his fingers that were stroking my arms became a grip instead.

Feeling his uneasiness I looked up into face and immediately noticed his eyes ... they were poignant and his eyebrows were furrowed. I hated seeing him sad, he really didnt need to be for my sake...

"Sorry Love, I cant help it. after last night and speaking to Zachariah... its like I gotta glimpse into your life" - he whispered

I felt bad that he found out the way he did, I was planning on letting him in slowly as I know my life is probably not that easy to digest. But what the heck, I cant leave him in the dark. And Now that I've been claimed, it gave me an idea ...

Knowing what I had to do, I gracefully mounted his lap (neglecting that fact that we were still naked under these sheets) and wrapped my arms around his neck.

"Look, I was hoping that the further our relationship progressed we'd get to know each other more..." - I started

"I know Baby, its ok theres no rush"- Junior hushed me and grabbed a hold of my hips.

"I know"- I said softly.

With that he let his eyes wonder around my face and eventually his face and muscles all relaxed and pulled me in to give me a short, sweet kiss. His eyes that was once full of concern and sadness was suddenly full of love and joy. And just like that he sat up straight so that our faces were just inches away from each other.