Chapter 17: Alpha meets Mate

Lana's POV

After my run in with Alec I got home and Junior was no where to be seen. My wolf and I were restless the whole night - I didnt know to feel after Alec told me my brother was man whoring around with 2 of the packs biggest sluts; embarrassed, outraged, sad, frsutrated? My wolf couldnt stop barking in annoyance. Dad was just as confused but learning from the past, he didnt want to push.

and plus we had bigger shit to worry about.

Anyways, I made sure I got to college early hoping to catch that ass of a brother of mine seeing as he still wasnt home this morning. I was leaning on my car in the carpark trying to reach my brother through our pack link when a BMW pulled up. As it parked near the entrance I caught a familiar scent. In a matter of seconds I saw Maleiata step out of the car with 3 of her other siblings.

Before I could get a better look of Maleiata's brother who was the last to get out, Alex started linking me....

"How did last night go?"

"I wouldnt know, he never showed"

"I'm sorry about all that. You at college yet?"

"yeah and dont even worry abou ..... speak of the devil ...."- I pulled my head out of the link to see my brothers truck drive in and park right beside mine

"He's there? Finally ... I'll be there in 2 minutes.... just go easy"

"Hmpphh"

I stood and waited until he got out. When he did I first noticed his clean appearance. Wearing a grey fitting short sleeved shirt and dark jeans - hes always been known as a pretty boy but there was something different about him. I noticed darkness in his eyes.

"sup sis" - he grinned and walked up to me planting a peck on my forehead

"dont sup me where the fuck have you been?"

"GOSH whats your deal?"- a third voice sounded back from the truck. As I turned towards his truck I saw the ratchet Serena climb out and walked over to Junior only to plant fat sloppy kiss on his lips.

I couldnt tell you how disgusted I felt at that moment - good thing Junior saw my expression because he shoved her off him.

"Leave me"- He ordered in his Alpha tone. At that the slut winced but obeyed his order and left. Waiting until she was out of ear shot I walked up to my dumb brother and smacked the the back of his head.

"OUCH ! What the fuck was that for?"

"Are you kidding me? What the hell are you doing with the likes of that bitch?! I heard about your mate!" - at the mention of mate he growled at me and shoved me lightly so that I'd step away from him.

Oh hell no he did not just touch me! I was about to retaliate when Maleiata stepped in ...

"Hey, Is everything ok here?"

It was nice that she cared enough to see whether or not my brother was just psycho. But it seems her presence didnt make things any better because I saw his wolf was about to surface. She cant be here.

"we're fine thanks, I'll see you class" - i smiled at her. But I knew she wasnt stupid enough to see through the tension. But, thankfully she started to back off ... before she turned to head back she gave be an apologetic smile.

Turning my concentration back to Junior I saw that his trembling stopped and he started to calm.

"WOAH what's she done to you?"