Chapter 5: Disowned

Chapter 5: Disowned

Mina's POV

I woke back in our medical room. I must be home.

*Beep ........ Beep ..... Beep ..... *

I looked down to see that my body had wires and tubes everywhere and as I followed where they all led to, I saw that they were coming from the beeping machine above my head.

My wolf and I took a pretty huge beating. She whimpered at me letting me know she was ok but still hurt.

All of a sudden my memories of mum came flooding back to me and a heavy sob broke out. my wolf howled in mourning.

I can't believe that mum's gone.

After a moment I saw Lei at my side stroking my forehead and hushing me. I looked up to see her light honey brown eyes which usually looked fierce only to be full of sadness and concern. Tears started trailing down my cheeks and she wiped them off.

"Don't ever scare me like that again"- Lei was trying to hold back her trembling

"I'm sorry sis ..... I ... Will ..... - I was lost for words. I didn't think that leaving the mansion would have put us in danger. We only went to get his things.

"He's your mate I know. In case you were wondering you've been out for 16 hours"- she informed me.

Silence fell upon us as the reality of mum's death hit us. Our wolves whimpered and howled in sync and the tears continued to stream down my face.

"Why aren't you lying in a bed like me?" - I asked her.

"I wasnt hurt to bad. I just had a severe migraine after yo ass threw me to the ground. Knocked my head pretty bad but I managed to recover Ok"- she tried to act feisty but I know she was only putting up a front. 

"Where are the others?"- I noticed none of my other siblings were there which was weird.

I around the room and looked back up to her. She took her time answering but kept smiling.

"They'll come soon"- Lei tried her hardest to supress a smile. And she did.

"Why?"- What? they're always together

"They're not blaming you for what happened are they?"- I hated the thought, but I wanted to know

"sshhhhhh its Ok. You dont need to worry about that. They're just hurting. Dont be angry with them ok"- Lei was always strong. She never blamed or retaliated against any of our siblings. She was the humblest soul I've ever known. Got that from mum I guess.

My wolf nudged at me. She was missing her mate.

We couldnt sense him at all and panic erupted

"It appears that Will ran off before Nicolas could get to him. He made it clear that he didnt want you or I anywhere near him"- Lei filled in the blanks

"He left? as in he left me?"- the tears just didnt couldnt stop themselves

"ssshhhhh Hunny I wouldn't know. I dont think he'd leave to intentionly hurt you. He's your mate..... I'm sorry. Perhaps he'll come back to find you when he's ready. Don't give up hope"- again she never ceases to amaze me with her strength.

But Will is gone. I may have known him for only a couple of hours, but the fact that cant feel him near me has made my heart heavy. My wolf misses her mate so much she hasnt stopped whimpering.

Life became meaningless. I need my mate. I need to look in those beautiful big grey eyes. I need him to hold me and comfort me. How could he leave me like this?