Epilogue

OMG ALMOST 90K readers and likes!
-----
"I hate you Mark Tuan!!!! Why did I marry you!!?"

Rayoung screams as she grabs Mark's hair. Mark whimpers in pain but holds Rayoung's hands and says, "You can do it. Keep pushing."

She is giving birth to her twins, and she is grabbing onto Mark because she is losing so much energy yet she needs to push. Mark holds her hands firmly and says, "Rayoung-ah, baby. Just keep pushing."

Rayoung pushes his hands away and tugs on his hair again and yells, "How can I?! We have so many kids and now we have more!!!!"

Mark smiles as he feels his head going numb because of her screaming in his ears and also her grabbing. Then he hears an unfamiliar cry, a newborn is now born. He then cries, "Rayoung, one came out!"

The nurse says, "February 27, 2016. First born, a girl. Time: 6:04 PM!"

The other nurse says, "I see the other head. Keep going Mrs. Tuan."

Rayoung huffs and puffs and screams and pushes with all her might, yelling, "Mark Tuan, you are dead when I get out of here!"
----
"See, what did I tell you? They look like me!" Mark says, as he is showing off to his friends. Two babies are wrapped around in colored blankets, blue and pink. He taps on the glass window as Jaebeom and Jinyoung shake their heads.

Jaebeom looks closely at Mark and asks, "What happened to your hair?"

Mark smiles and replies, "Hell broke loose but Heaven has come back." His voice cracks as he is speaking.

One friend, nicknamed Bambam, is cooing, and also the idol Yugeom from the famous GOT7 have arrived too. Yugeom and Mark has some history together as they both were trainees but Mark quit and attending school unlike Yugeom who is now a successful singer and dancer.

Mark looks at his children and Jinyong asks, "Where's Jackson and Youngjae?"

Mark replies, "Jackson is on a business trip and Youngjae is talking with Rayoung."

Jaebeom then says, "Ah look they are showing your babies. And stop bragging that they look like you, they look like sister-in-law (Rayoung)."

Mark glares at Jaebeom and hits him on the shoulder and replies, "Don't forget that I'm one year older than you."
-
One week later.
-

"Aww sorry my baby, I pulled your hair out didn't I?"
Rayoung says, as she gets into the car.

Mark rubs the areas she has pulled and replies, "Nah it's fine. Let's hurry, I don't want MiJoo and JaeJoon to be cold."

Rayoung smiles and sits in the backseat and falls asleep as Mark is driving.

* Rayoung POV *
Oh yeah I forgot to mention. I'm is now Mrs. Tuan yet I use Tak because of property and share holdings, as well as Mark. We have three children and now it's five. The oldest is 7 years old (Miyoung), second oldest is 5 years old (HaJoon), the third child / middle is 3 years old (JooHye), and the two youngest are just born. It's been seven years since me and Mark got married, I'm now a successful designer as well as her husband is now a famous entrepreneur.

Oh yeah, Jooheon and Seyoung?

Well Seyoung moved to France right after she graduated because her parents couldn't handle her living in the house. So she was forced to move and learn about buildings and art designs. She cut off all contact so I don't know anything else about her.

Jooheon is now an underground rapper. He is known as J.HN. He had talent before and he is following his dreams. We meet once in a while and HaJoon loves playing with him.
It's been good years and thanks for listening to my story.

------
Author's Note

This is a thank-you to everyone who has added this book into their reading lists and stuff. There will be a sequel to this book, but it will be different characters. It will be a similar concept. Thank you again for loving this book and I am so touched always seeing this book being the best liked and stuff!!

Follow me on Wattpad and Instagram - allofyourkpop