Banana milk

"Is everyone here!? I am going to call role okay! So SHUT UP LISTEN!" The teacher shouts at the athletes. They are all sitting in a classroom, waiting for their luggages to be set out and into the bus. But the students are way too loud, making the teacher agitated. He reaches for his folder and calls each student by the name.

< Rayoung POV >

Jooheon smile at me and says, "Are you that excited?" I nod my head, feeling butterflies in my stomach.

My first trip without my parents and I feel pretty excited. Jooheon starts to make fun of me with my dumb like smile. He hands me some bread and I stuff some in my mouth. He then makes fun of me with the cream stuck on my face. I then hear the door open and everyone stops laughing and talking. I see a student walk in and I stop eating the bread. I really didn't want to see him, because I didn't want to be even more curious about him."

>Narrator POV<

Mark walks in, with his backpack and sits down on an empty desk next to Rayoung. The teacher walks over to him and asks, " How did you come? You're not in the athletic department."

Jooheon snorts a laugh, making Rayoung laugh to herself. Mark smiles and hands the teacher the permission slip. He says, "I am part of the dance crew. Same thing."

The teacher takes the paper and examines it and gave it back. The teacher nods and hands it back to him. The teacher then says, "Well, we might be short on some things."

Mark smiles and responds, "It's fine. I can share with this person right here."

He grabs Rayoung by the shoulder and pulls her close. Rayoung glares at him and tries to push him away but he just stays still and smiles. Jooheon watches from the side and tries his best not to get angry.

The teacher settles them down and shouts, "OKAY EVERYONE! It is time for us to leave!!! Get in the stinking bus!"

Everyone shuffles out of the classroom and Jooheon tries to stand next to Rayoung in line. Seyoung spots Mark and quickly runs to him but he ignores her and grabs Rayoung's wrist. He pushes everyone out of the way and he leads her inside the bus. He pushes some of the guys out of the way, and he makes her sit in the back with her. He knew that the best sit in the back was the most comfortable.

He pushes her slightly onto the seat next to the window and he sat next to her. He smirks and she tries her best to go out but he blocks the opening with his legs. Everyone looks at them as they sit in their seats. They were supposed to be sitting in assigned seats but who would make Mark and Rayoung sit.

Seyoung and Jooheon arrives in the bus and Seyoung starts to freak out. Jooheon looks at Rayoung, and Rayoung mouths the words "sorry" and tries to make him feel better. Jooheon fakes a smile and nods and he sits next to his other friend.

Seyoung walks over to the Mark and says, "Markie, how can you.?"

Mark interrupts her by looking at Rayoung and asks, "What do you want to drink?" He reaches inside his backpack and takes out a cold can of coffee, banana milk, strawberry milk, chocolate milk, or water?"

Seyoung huffs as she sees this and is not in a good mood. Mark smirks and turns back to Rayoung and smiles. Rayoung is never really seen him smile, which surprises her. He tilts his head a little to the left and smiles again, which makes Rayoung laugh a little. Jooheon hears her voice and turns around and sees Rayoung laughing with Mark.

He sees her snatch a banana milk and Mark pokes a straw into the cap. She sips on it and turns back to the window, looking outside and he sees Mark whisper to her and she reacts by hitting him on the shoulder. He pretends that it hurt so much that he would cry and he sees Rayoung laughing again while she is drinking her milk.

Jooheon turns back around and tries to calm himself down. His friend, Minhyuk, taps him on the shoulder and says, "It's fine."

Jooheon doesn't listen and clenches his teeth and hands together. Minhyuk sighs and says, "Jooheon..."

Jooheon fakes a smile and looks at Minhyuk. He replies, "I'm fine. Just a little tired from our game. I'm going to take a nap. He turns his head towards the window and closes his eyes.

Minhyuk, worried about his best friend, places a pillow between the window and Jooheon so that he wouldn't be able to get a headache. They both close their eyes as the teacher starts to yell to go onward.
----
No news is good news?? Lol

Follow me on Wattpad and Instagram!
IG / allofyourkpop