Meet Seyoung

I actually don't know what to do as everyone either escapes from me or tries to approach me because of my father's popularity. Walking around the school, I stare at the ground most of the time as I tried not to attract too much attention. Soon, I arrive to a part of the school where music is playing within a distance before arriving to a small classroom where the walls are decorated with mirrors. The dancers are practicing their routines as they are all so talented with their dance skills. But one person catches my attention as the jerk from earlier is inside the classroom as well. 

The amusement of the entertainment rises as Mark is jumping and spinning in the air as he is continuing to dance. The music stops soon after he finishes as the dancers all call for a lunch break. Not wanting to be caught, I huddle down below the window so that no one can realize my existence as I peer through the window quietly once more. Mark is standing near the window as he is wiping his sweat off with a towel and drinks water from his bottle. He suddenly turns around and I immediately duck to hide once more as I am afraid of him in a sense due to his rude behavior this morning. After waiting for a few seconds, I decide to leave the area before I feel a familiar gaze as I turn my head up to find Mark glaring down at me. 

< Mark POV >

Of course, I realize someone is staring at me, and it has to be the new girl. Her reflection is being shown through the mirror of the dance studio as I find it quite amusing to see her staring at all the dancers within the team. At one point, I realize that she is looking at me as well so I make sure to show off all the new tricks I've learned because I'm the best on the team. Wiping my sweat off, I thought she left but I realize the top of her head can be seen through the window.

< Rayoung POV >

Staring up at him, he tilts his head with a confusing gaze as I pretend that his gaze did not bother me whatsoever. Turning around, I stand up soon after before walking away from the studio. However, I hear a familiar voice from the morning as he calls out, "Hey Princess!" 

Turning around to find his annoying smirk appearing once more, he walks towards me as I try to figure out a response to what question he might pile onto me. I find myself staring at the ground once more as he comments once more, "Why? Can't look at my handsome face?" 

I would agree that he is pretty-looking but his crappy and cocky personality really ruins the appeals of his appearance. I scornfully scoff at his response as I look up right to glare at his eyes and respond confidently with a grunt, "No. Why do you keep calling me that?" 

He ignores my question as he continues to display an annoying reaction and playfully asks, "Are you gonna buy me food? If you are, then I will show you where the cafeteria is."

Really finding his personality distasteful, I hesitate on whether actually helping him out. I mean, I didn't want to starve my lunch but he really makes it difficult on my first day. Finding that he is the only one I talked to all day, I agree to buy him lunch as he then leads me to the cafeteria which is a bit far from the dance studio. Everyone stares at me as he opens the door to our destination as he tugs me towards where the actual food is located. 

After grabbing the desired food that I've wanted to eat, we reach the end to pay but the cashier looks at me and says softly with a smile, "You are free from charge. The boy behind you has to pay."

Shaking my head as I pay for both of our meals, I thank her for the food before walking towards the other with my tray. We both continue to make our way towards an empty table as he grabs two water bottles as well. Everyone stares quietly due to his arrival as people start to scoot away from us. I have no idea if it is from the presence of Mark...or me...or the both of us. Finding the situation as entertainment, he laughs loudly at the sight before announcing towards the girls around us, "I'm with her today so don't think of coming over." 

Rolling my eyes with his attitude, the food starts to be inhaled immediately as my hunger needs its attention. However, in the midst of my lunch, a girl comes over the empty seat next to me and finds her presence to be well known as her minions soon follow after her. 

Smiling with a fake smile, she has light brown hair from probably dying it. But, I know these types of girls; fake and desperate for attention towards those with status. She flips her hair back and looks at Mark, who isn't giving her any attention as he continues to eat in amusement. She says, "Mark Oppa ahn-nyeoung!"

He gives her some sort of recognition as he places his hand up. She then looks back at me and introduces herself and her friends, "Hi. I am Yoon Seyoung. That's Ji Hee Yoon and Song Jae Hee. I am the top three shareholder's child of this school, just like you. And I am the leader of the cheerleading squad."

Finding it kind of annoying for her to introduce herself, I try to be nice back as she stares at me with her fake smile stamped onto her face, "I'm Tak Rayoung. Nice to meet you. I play soccer." 

However, her attention is elsewhere as she doesn't seem to find interest in what I say actually. She looks at her nails and replies, "Me and my girls would love it if you would join our cheerleading squad instead of soccer. Come to the gym after-school when you decide." 

Before I could even decline, she stands up with her friends before walking out of the cafeteria as if they are some sort of teen royalty. Finding the situation kind of confusing, I turn my attention towards the male in front of me who suddenly speaks up and says with a serious tone, "Don't do it."

I blink quietly as I didn't expect him to speak up as soon as they left. He doesn't give me any more attention as he mindlessly wipes his mouth with a napkin. He stands up with his empty tray as he prepares himself to leave as I didn't finish my food yet. Turning my attention away from him, I wonder why Mark wants me to not join her little club. He still doesn't leave as he repeats his words seriously one last time before walking away from the table, "Don't do it."