Shrimp chips

Rayoung finishes her drink and grabs a bag of shrimp chips from her backpack. She opens the bag and grabs a few chips and chomps it down. Mark, who is watching her from the side, opens his mouth, signaling her to put some in too. Rayoung makes a face and throws a chip into his mouth and he chews deliciously. He says, "If you eat too much of that, that will get you fat and you can't play soccer as well as before."

Rayoung uses her palm and hits his forehead and replies, "Shut up."

Mark rubs the area she hit and says, "Someone is in a stinky mood like those shrimp chips have been in your backpack where your shoes and socks might have been."

Rayoung pinches his elbow and Mark tickles her stomach. They both end up laughing and looking out the window. They are still in a long way but they have gotten a lot more closer.

Rayoung looks at Mark and then asks nervously, "Um, so why didn't you talk to me for the three months?"

Mark thinks for a moment and responds, "Because you didn't talk to me."

Rayoung scratches her head and argues back, "But you told me to not talk to you."

Mark smiles and leans into her face. Rayoung, flustered, looks away and Mark says, "Because, you made me mad."

He leans back out and Rayoung asks, "How?"

Mark picks a shrimp chip out of the bag and stuffs it in Rayoung's mouth. He says, "Don't ask questions. Just go with it. Just don't be next to Jooheon."

Rayoung looks at him confused and asks while chewing, "Why?"

Mark makes a face and replies, "Don't talk when you're chewing. It's gross."

> Rayoung POV <
He laughs while I look at the window, frustrated that he's not answering to the point. But for the first time, he didn't seem like the jerk from 3 months ago. Mark then says out of the blue, "Stay next to me, since Jaebeom didn't come. I'm lonely then."

I look at him at surprise. He admitted right now, that he is lonely. I laugh to myself and decided to push and pull him.
I reply, "You'r the popular guy. And Seyoung seems to want to talk to you."

Then Mark's face darkens and he looks at me. He leans into me, so close that our noses could almost touch. He then grumpily says, "Don't say her name. Don't say Jooheon's name when we are together. I just want us to be closer without them"

He leans back out and looks at his phone, and I feel my cheeks burning and my heart thumping really fast. I turn back the window and start eating my chips again.

> Mark POV <
I think my heart just exploded. I don't know what courage I had to get that. I don't know why I'm acting like this. I could be much more cooler. I just humiliated myself in front of her. I don't believe myself. I just stare at my phone while she turns to the window and starts eating her chips. I knew that she thinks of me as an idiot.
----
I must have fallen asleep because I wake up and I see that we are close to the destination. The bus is quiet now, since everyone fell asleep, even the teachers. I see to my left and see Rayoung fast asleep, against the window. Her head jerked back and forth against the window, it must have hurt since she made a face once she slammed against the window.
I slowly move my mans swiftly and put her head on my shoulder. I smile to myself and see that she is still holding her bag of chips. I quietly grab the the bag and stuff it in my backpack.
I sit back toward the back of my chair again. She is drooling a little and I smile to myself. I grab a tissue and wipe it off. I stare into space and find myself falling asleep again.
--
Narrator POV
The students shuffle out of the bus in order, with Rayoung and Mark last. They laugh as they start to argue if Rayoung drooled. Jooheon sees that Rayoung is getting off the bus and he walks to her. He smiles and asks, "Did you have a comfortable ride?"
He looks at Mark when he says 'comfortable'.
Mark smirks and Rayoung replies, "Yeah it was fine."

Jooheon reaches over and takes Rayoung's bag which he says, "I'll carry this for you."
Mark immediately snatches it away and carries Rayoung's other backpack. He smiles and responds, "I got it."

Rayoung looks at Mark walking away with 2 backpacks and 2 duffel bags. Jooheon, now jealous, says, "So, let's sit together during dinner since we didn't get the chance to. And since lunch is in a few minutes, let's go get something."

Rayoung hesitates for moment and replies, "Um, I'll see about that. I have to go get my bags now." She runs off, away from Jooheon, and following Mark, hitting him to get him to give back her bags.

Minhyuk walks over to Jooheon and says, "I don't think it's gonna be possible with Mark acting like that."

Jooheon looks at them messing around and he responds, "I'm going to get her like me, no matter what it takes."

-
Thank you for those who are liking this story ! Really brings me to tears!!!! ALSO, HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO THOSE AMERICAN CITIZENS RIGHT THERE!

Follow me on Wattpad and Instagram:
IG : allofyourkpop