Ending: Planes

< 2 years later >
"Tak Rayoung, look over here!" "Over here, magnificent!" "Hot stuff"
The cameramen shouts as Rayoung poses.

She graduated high school and now attends a fashion school. She is a model as well as a designer of her new upcoming line: RaMi Pośe. (Made that up lol) She poses with her new created design, a long black dress with long sleeves and a back cut that reaches to her waist. She isn't wearing a bra line underneath because of the exposure and her skinny black line brings everyone into awe. Her hair is curled into a bun and she is wearing black and gold earrings. She has a off-white, black sequined clutch and her dark charcoal gray high heels are hidden under her dress. Her side bang is falling to the side as her makeup is dark yet simple. She is wearing eyeliner and shimmery light gray eyeshadow as well as light pink blush and dark red lips.

She is now 19 and she looks like she is 25. She smiles and slightly bows to the cameramen. Jooheon walks over and puts his arm out for her to link. Jooheon is now a famous rapper with Minhyuk, Changkyun and Kihyun. He models for the men design that she does, and they usually model together. They are brought into an interview, where the interviewer asks, "You both look magnificent and look great together. We've heard that you both were close when you were in high school. Have you guys been in a relationship before?"

Rayoung smiles and is about to answer but Jooheon interrupts her, "No, she was my best friend. I liked her and confessed but she went out with another guy, which is still happening today."

The interviewer is shocked and Rayoung slaps him on the shoulder. The interviewer laughs and continues, "So you are confirming that Miss Tak is in a relationship?" Jooheon doesn't say anything and winks at the camera and walks away, with Rayoung just standing there awkwardly.
---
"Seriously Rayoung," complains Mark. They both are video calling each other, with Mark moving to United States and Rayoung staying in Korea.

Rayoung smiles and says, "It was Jooheon's fault."

"Mark is smiling now and replies, "I don't think so."

They both giggle and Mark says, "I'll be there in 2 weeks for the engagement. I mean we didn't announce the engagement to the public yet so I'll make sure to go to Korea and announce it the week before."

Rayoung and Mark dated for 2 years with different complications that made Mark's company to move to United States. They have been strong in a long-distance relationship, as they often fought a lot too. Mark visits her every month though, so she is thankful for that. Her father finally accepts Mark after he is made a successful coffee shop franchise as well as investing in Rayoung's now clothing line and as well as her father's company.

They are getting engaged and getting married after a month. Rayoung pleads, "Come soon baby okay? I miss you, I haven't touched your face in 2 1/2 months."

Mark laughs and responds, "You seem to like me even more than last year."

Rayoung pouts and Mark stops laughing. He then says, "I love you lots, don't worry. I have to go now, but I'll see you later in the morning."
It is morning in United States and near midnight in Korea. Rayoung nods and Mark blows a kiss and ends the call. She smiles and jumps onto her bed.
---
2 weeks pass by quick and the engagement is on the next week. Mark's company as well as Rayoung's representative confirm that they are getting engaged. Rayoung arrives to the airport, just in time for Mark's arrival. She runs to the gate and waits with a poster for Mark. She readies herself and clears her throat. However, no one came out of the airplane. Then there is an announcement saying, "Gate 24 passengers, this is grieving news. The airplane has crash landed into Jeju island and there are injured people and 2 people has died. One is a 40-year old woman and one 20 year old boy. Please wait for the more news."

Rayoung drops her poster and falls onto the ground. Mark, Mark. He died? That can't be. Rayoung takes out her cellphone and dials a number and shouts, "Get my private jet ready for Jeju Island now!"
----
Ooh twist!!! I was joking, the next chapter is the last one..

So who thinks Mark is dead? My eyes are tearing up, please don't be true!

Follow me on Wattpad and Instagram: allofyourkpop