Ending: Seyoung's reaction

Seyoung arrives hastily to the gym, she couldn't wait. Mark is waiting for her, finally... He has forgotten about Rayoung, Seyoung laughs to herself as she anticipates the surprise ahead. She arrives it the gym and looks for Mark. She then sees Mark on stage and runs to him. Mark smiles and says, "You actually came."

Seyoung nods and calms herself down and replies, "You said you had something important to tell me."

Mark smiles and strokes her hair and responds, "Look Seyoung, I've wanted to tell you something."

Seyoung is freaking out but pretends she is calm and replies, "Yes?"

Mark grows closer to her face and says, "I've actually liked you for a few years..."

Seyoung's ears turn red, she is finally getting her crush to like her back.

Mark's face grows even closer and he whispers, "Until I found out that you are a nasty liar.."

Seyoung's face turns a different color shades of gray and green, she couldn't believe her ears. Mark backs away and responds, "You are so dirty, I don't even want to be near you."

Seyoung walks towards him but her feet are stuck to the ground. Mark smiles and says, "Glue."

Seyoung tries to walk off and Jooheon appears out of the sudden and says, "You deserve punishment."

Seyoung screams and she wakes up with sweat pouring down her face. She realizes it was just a dream and she was having a nightmare. She reaches out for a cup of water but she drops it onto the ground, with the water spreading everywhere. She walks out onto her porch and feels the breeze against the cold night sky. She feels so guilty, like she didn't know if anyone can feel her guiltiness.

A notification pops into her cellphone and she walks inside to grab it. She opens it and sees a message with an unknown number. She opens it and shrieks. It said, "Confess now, or else."
----
Changkyun laughs as Kihyun smiles. They both look at the message sent to Seyoung in the middle of the night. Kihyun says, "This is the way for making Jooheon work his butt off."
Changkyun nods and asks, "Can we get ramen now?"
Kihyun flicks him on the forehead and replies, "Yea."
----
Mark stands in the office. The Principal's Office. She called him for some reason but he doesn't know what. Jooheon is called into the office too. They look at each other and Mark is still angry at him, but not as before. They open the door and see Seyoung crying and the Principal looking dead serious.

They sit across from her and the principal says, "Who sent her this message last night?"

Jooheon looks at the phone and immediately realizes it's Changkyun's number. He doesn't say a word and Mark replies, "I don't know who it is but I'm glad they texted her this."

The principal is confused what they said and Jooheon adds, "Mark and I have nothing to do with this, and I don't know what lie Seyoung has said to trick you principal. I should be the one receiving the apology."

Jooheon signals Mark to stand up and to follow him outside after they bow to the principal. The principal turns to Seyoung and tells her to get out.

Seyoung walks up to the rooftop and sees Jooheon and Mark already waiting to her. She quickly turns around but sees Jaebeom and Minhyuk blocking the front way. Seyoung starts to cry and Mark smirks and replies, "Crying isn't gonna get you out of this."

Jooheon then reaches out his phone and calls someone. A girl walks out behind the trash cans and stands between Jooheon and Mark. Seyoung shrieks and Rayoung replies, "Great, nice to see you too."

Seyoung gulps loudly and Jaebeom yells, "Just freakin apologize already."

Seyoung's eyes waver and Rayoung says, "Apologize and I'll let you off with you getting transferred to another school, or get punished by my parents, Jooheon's parents, AND Mark's parents."

Seyoung shakes her head and laughs. She screams, "I did nothing wrong, I can...I can sue you guys!"

Jooheon smirks and replies, "And I can get you kicked out of different schools and make you transfer to America."

Seyoung is now in fear but doesn't want to give up. She walks towards to the end where Changkyun and Kihyun appear and shouts, "Suicide is not the answer young lady."

They push her over back to Rayoung and Seyoung screams, "You guys are going down."

Mark smirks as well and replies, "After you."

Seyoung is having a mental breakdown and Rayoung holds up her phone and says, "Recording is on, by the way, Jooheon recorded the conversation you both had."

Seyoung shakes even more and gets on her knees. She mouths cuss words but lies, "I'm sorry."

Mark laughs and replies, "I guess we have to send you to a different school. Crazy."

Seyoung bites on what he says and Jooheon adds, "Jaebeom and Kihyun, take her away. And also send this to all our fathers, that would be nice."

Seyoung screams and tries to push them away and shouts, "I won't leave you guys alone!"

Jaebeom hushes her and Kihyun presses a point where she falls asleep. Jaebeom carries her on his back with Kihyun leading the way. Jooheon looks at Rayoung and says, "Sorry again guys."

He signals Minhyuk and Changkyun to follow him and out of the rooftop. Mark back-hugs Rayoung and says, "You know, you are one charismatic girl."

Rayoung smiles and turns around and hugs him fully. Mark replies, "I wonder how Jooheon will handle the after effects, since they both were actually part of it."

Rayoung replies weakly, "I don't want to talk about that anymore.... You know that I need to come back right? How can I handle you from afar?"

Mark cringes as her cheesiness and kisses her softly, responding, "I am kind of a two-faced, showing this kind of side at you."

Rayoung pushes him away and says, "Why? What do you think we were doing" She tries not laugh, knowing it is bringing back to the three months they stopped talking to each other.

Mark tugs her close by grabbing her hand and replies, "Because I love you."
They both smile and he puts his hand on her neck and kisses her, and they both laugh and smile.
---
I wrote this chapter in a hastle........but I hoped you like this cheesiness. The ending is next and I hope everyone loved this story! I'll be saying my greetings in the last chapter!

Follow me on Wattpad and Instagram: allofyourkpop